The zodiac sign of a person born on November 8 is Scorpio ♏.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 8th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 227 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 30Nerva, Roman emperor (d. 98). Life path number 22
- 1342Julian of Norwich, English mystic and saint (d. 1416). Life path number 2
- 1491Teofilo Folengo, Italian monk and poet (d. 1544). Life path number 7
- 1622Charles X Gustav of Sweden (d. 1660). Life path number 3
- 1656Edmond Halley, English astronomer and mathematician (d. 1742). Life path number 1
- 1706Johann Ulrich von Cramer, German judge and philosopher (d. 1772). Life path number 6
- 1710Sarah Fielding, English author (d. 1768). Life path number 1
- 1715Elisabeth Christine of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel-Bevern (d. 1797). Life path number 6
- 1723John Byron, English admiral and politician, 24th Commodore Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1786). Life path number 5
- 1725Johann George Tromlitz, German flute player and composer (d. 1805). Life path number 7
- 1763Otto Wilhelm Masing, German-Estonian linguist and clergyman (d. 1832). Life path number 9
- 1768Princess Augusta Sophia of the United Kingdom (d. 1840). Life path number 5
- 1772William Wirt, United States Attorney General (d. 1834). Life path number 9
- 1777Désirée Clary, French wife of Charles XIV John of Sweden (d. 1860). Life path number 5
- 1788Mihály Bertalanits, Slovene poet and educator (d. 1853). Life path number 7
- 1831Robert Bulwer-Lytton, 1st Earl of Lytton, English poet and diplomat, 30th Governor-General of India (d. 1880). Life path number 5
- 1836Milton Bradley, American businessman, founded the Milton Bradley Company (d. 1911). Life path number 1
- 1837Ilia Chavchavadze, Georgian journalist, lawyer, and politician (d. 1907). Life path number 2
- 1847Jean Casimir-Perier, French politician, 6th President of France (d. 1907). Life path number 3
- 1847Bram Stoker, Anglo-Irish author and critic (d. 1912). Life path number 3
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!