The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. November 8 is the 313rd day of 2020 and there are 53 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 45th Sunday this year.
Famous Nov 8 birthday celebrants include Patti Page, Nikola Rachelle, Alfre Woodard, Jeanette McGruder, Marie Prevost, Darla Hood, Chris Connor, Azura Skye.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on November 8th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 227 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 30Nerva, Roman emperor (d. 98). Life path number 22
- 1342Julian of Norwich, English mystic and saint (d. 1416). Life path number 2
- 1491Teofilo Folengo, Italian monk and poet (d. 1544). Life path number 7
- 1622Charles X Gustav of Sweden (d. 1660). Life path number 3
- 1656Edmond Halley, English astronomer and mathematician (d. 1742). Life path number 1
- 1706Johann Ulrich von Cramer, German judge and philosopher (d. 1772). Life path number 6
- 1710Sarah Fielding, English author (d. 1768). Life path number 1
- 1715Elisabeth Christine of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel-Bevern (d. 1797). Life path number 6
- 1723John Byron, English admiral and politician, 24th Commodore Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1786). Life path number 5
- 1725Johann George Tromlitz, German flute player and composer (d. 1805). Life path number 7
- 1763Otto Wilhelm Masing, German-Estonian linguist and clergyman (d. 1832). Life path number 9
- 1768Princess Augusta Sophia of the United Kingdom (d. 1840). Life path number 5
- 1772William Wirt, United States Attorney General (d. 1834). Life path number 9
- 1777Désirée Clary, French wife of Charles XIV John of Sweden (d. 1860). Life path number 5
- 1788Mihály Bertalanits, Slovene poet and educator (d. 1853). Life path number 7
- 1831Robert Bulwer-Lytton, 1st Earl of Lytton, English poet and diplomat, 30th Governor-General of India (d. 1880). Life path number 5
- 1836Milton Bradley, American businessman, founded the Milton Bradley Company (d. 1911). Life path number 1
- 1837Ilia Chavchavadze, Georgian journalist, lawyer, and politician (d. 1907). Life path number 2
- 1847Jean Casimir-Perier, French politician, 6th President of France (d. 1907). Life path number 3
- 1847Bram Stoker, Anglo-Irish author and critic (d. 1912). Life path number 3
- 1848Gottlob Frege, German mathematician and philosopher (d. 1925). Life path number 22
- 1854Johannes Rydberg, Swedish physicist and academic (d. 1919). Life path number 1
- 1866Herbert Austin, 1st Baron Austin, English businessman, founded the Austin Motor Company (d. 1941). Life path number 22
- 1868Felix Hausdorff, German mathematician and academic (d. 1942). Life path number 6
- 1869Zinaida Gippius, Russian-French poet and author (d. 1945). Life path number 7
- 1881Clarence Gagnon, Canadian painter and illustrator (d. 1942). Life path number 1
- 1883Arnold Bax, English composer and poet (d. 1953). Life path number 3
- 1883Charles Demuth, American painter (d. 1935). Life path number 3
- 1884Hermann Rorschach, Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst (d. 1922). Life path number 22
- 1885George Bouzianis, Greek painter (d. 1959). Life path number 5
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!