The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1934
- January 26, 1934 – The Apollo Theater reopens in Harlem, New York City.
- February 14, 1934 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Dog in Chinese astrology.
- April 12, 1934 – The U.S. Auto-Lite strike begins, culminating in a five-day melee between Ohio National Guard troops and 6,000 strikers and picketers.
- May 19, 1934 – Zveno and the Bulgarian Army engineer a coup d'état and install Kimon Georgiev as the new Prime Minister of Bulgaria.
- May 28, 1934 – Near Callander, Ontario, Canada, the Dionne quintuplets are born to Oliva and Elzire Dionne; they will be the first quintuplets to survive infancy.
- June 30, 1934 – The Night of the Long Knives, Adolf Hitler’s violent purge of his political rivals in Germany, takes place.
- July 5, 1934 – “Bloody Thursday”: Police open fire on striking longshoremen in San Francisco.
- September 1, 1934 – SMJK Sam Tet is founded by Father Fourgs from the St. Michael Church, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.
- December 5, 1934 – Abyssinia Crisis: Italian troops attack Wal Wal in Abyssinia, taking four days to capture the city.
- December 29, 1934 – Japan renounces the Washington Naval Treaty of 1922 and the London Naval Treaty of 1930.
Who Were Born On 1934?
- January 1, 1934 – Lakhdar Brahimi, Algerian politician, Algerian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- February 5, 1934 – Hank Aaron. American baseball player
- March 7, 1934 – Willard Scott, American journalist, actor, and author
- March 31, 1934 – Shirley Jones, American actress and singer
- April 30, 1934 – Jerry Lordan, English singer-songwriter (d. 1995)
- June 12, 1934 – John A. Alonzo, American actor and cinematographer (d. 2001)
- July 22, 1934 – Louise Fletcher, American actress
- August 18, 1934 – Roberto Clemente, Puerto Rican baseball player and soldier (d. 1972)
- September 5, 1934 – Dennis Letts, American actor and educator (d. 2008)
- September 17, 1934 – Maureen Connolly, American tennis player (d. 1969)