The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 2004
- January 3, 2004 – Flash Airlines Flight 604 crashes into the Red Sea, resulting in 148 deaths, making it the deadliest aviation accident in Egyptian history.
- January 9, 2004 – An inflatable boat carrying illegal Albanian emigrants stalls near the Karaburun Peninsula while on the way to Brindisi, Italy; exposure to the elements kills 28.
- January 22, 2004 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Monkey in Chinese astrology.
- February 1, 2004 – 251 people are trampled to death and 244 injured in a stampede at the Hajj pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia.
- February 12, 2004 – The city of San Francisco, California begins issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples in response to a directive from Mayor Gavin Newsom.
- February 28, 2004 – Over one million Taiwanese participating in the 228 Hand-in-Hand Rally form a 500 km long human chain to commemorate the 228 Incident in 1947
- August 13, 2004 – One hundred fifty-six Congolese Tutsi refugees are massacred at the Gatumba refugee camp in Burundi.
- August 24, 2004 – Eighty-nine passengers die after two airliners explode after flying out of Domodedovo International Airport, near Moscow. The explosions are caused by suicide bombers (reportedly female) from the Russian Republic of Chechnya.
- December 8, 2004 – The Cusco Declaration is signed in Cusco, Peru, establishing the South American Community of Nations.
- December 21, 2004 – Iraq War: A suicide bomber killed 22 at the forward operating base next to the main U.S. military airfield at Mosul, Iraq, the single deadliest suicide attack on American soldiers.
Who Were Born On 2004?
- January 10, 2004 – Kaitlyn Maher, American child singer and actress
- January 13, 2004 – Anastasia and Tatiana Dogaru, Italian conjoined twins
- January 21, 2004 – Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway
- March 4, 2004 – Izzy Canillo, Filipino actor
- March 21, 2004 – Count Claus-Casimir of Orange-Nassau van Amsberg
- March 27, 2004 – Amira Willighagen, Dutch singer
- June 1, 2004 – Miyu Honda, Japanese actress
- June 7, 2004 – Clarence Delgado, Filipino actor
- June 23, 2004 – Mana Ashida, Japanese actress and singer
- November 21, 2004 – Lyca Gairanod, Filipino singer and actress