The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 2004
- January 3, 2004 – Flash Airlines Flight 604 crashes into the Red Sea, resulting in 148 deaths, making it the deadliest aviation accident in Egyptian history.
- January 22, 2004 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Monkey in Chinese astrology.
- February 14, 2004 – In a suburb of Moscow, Russia, the roof of the Transvaal water park collapses, killing more than 25 people, and wounding more than 100 others.
- February 27, 2004 – The initial version of the John Jay Report, with details about the Catholic sexual abuse scandal in the United States, is released.
- March 22, 2004 – Ahmed Yassin, co-founder and leader of the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas, two bodyguards, and nine civilian bystanders are killed in the Gaza Strip when hit by Israeli Air Force AH-64 Apache fired Hellfire missiles.
- April 29, 2004 – Oldsmobile builds its final car ending 107 years of production.
- September 8, 2004 – NASA’s unmanned spacecraft Genesis crash-lands when its parachute fails to open.
- October 24, 2004 – Arsenal Football Club loses to Manchester United, ending a row of unbeaten matches at 49 matches, which is the record in the Premier League.
- December 8, 2004 – The Cusco Declaration is signed in Cusco, Peru, establishing the South American Community of Nations.
- December 26, 2004 – A 9.3 magnitude earthquake creates a tsunami causing devastation in Sri Lanka, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, the Maldives and many other areas around the rim of the Indian Ocean, killing over 230,000.
Who Were Born On 2004?
- January 10, 2004 – Kaitlyn Maher, American child singer and actress
- March 4, 2004 – Izzy Canillo, Filipino actor
- March 27, 2004 – Amira Willighagen, Dutch singer
- June 1, 2004 – Miyu Honda, Japanese actress
- June 8, 2004 – Francesca Capaldi, American child actress
- June 17, 2004 – Fuku Suzuki, Japanese actor and singer
- June 23, 2004 – Mana Ashida, Japanese actress and singer
- July 2, 2004 – Caitlin Carmichael, American actress
- September 25, 2004 – Seiran Kobayashi, Japanese actress and singer
- November 21, 2004 – Lyca Gairanod, Filipino singer and actress