The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 2004
- January 4, 2004 – Spirit, a NASA Mars rover, lands successfully on Mars at 04:35 UTC.
- January 22, 2004 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Monkey in Chinese astrology.
- March 27, 2004 – HMS Scylla, a decommissioned Leander-class frigate, is sunk as an artificial reef off Cornwall, the first of its kind in Europe.
- March 29, 2004 – Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia join NATO as full members.
- April 21, 2004 – Five suicide car bombers target police stations in and around Basra, killing 74 people and wounding 160.
- June 2, 2004 – Ken Jennings begins his 74-game winning streak on the syndicated game show Jeopardy!
- June 8, 2004 – The first Venus Transit in modern history takes place, the previous one being in 1882.
- August 17, 2004 – The National Assembly of Serbia unanimously adopts new state symbols for Serbia: Bože pravde becomes the new anthem and the coat of arms is adopted for the whole country.
- September 7, 2004 – Hurricane Ivan, a Category 5 hurricane hits Grenada, killing 39 and damaging 90% of its buildings.
- November 21, 2004 – The island of Dominica is hit by the most destructive earthquake in its history. The northern half of the island sustains the most damage, especially the town of Portsmouth. It is also felt in neighboring Guadeloupe, where one person is killed.
Who Were Born On 2004?
- January 10, 2004 – Kaitlyn Maher, American child singer and actress
- March 4, 2004 – Izzy Canillo, Filipino actor
- March 27, 2004 – Amira Willighagen, Dutch singer
- June 7, 2004 – Clarence Delgado, Filipino actor
- June 8, 2004 – Francesca Capaldi, American child actress
- June 17, 2004 – Fuku Suzuki, Japanese actor and singer
- June 23, 2004 – Mana Ashida, Japanese actress and singer
- July 2, 2004 – Caitlin Carmichael, American actress
- September 25, 2004 – Seiran Kobayashi, Japanese actress and singer
- November 21, 2004 – Lyca Gairanod, Filipino singer and actress