The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 2004
- January 3, 2004 – Flash Airlines Flight 604 crashes into the Red Sea, resulting in 148 deaths, making it the deadliest aviation accident in Egyptian history.
- January 22, 2004 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Monkey in Chinese astrology.
- January 25, 2004 – Opportunity rover (MER-B) lands on surface of Mars.
- March 19, 2004 – A Swedish DC-3 shot down by a Russian MiG-15 in 1952 over the Baltic Sea is finally recovered after years of work. The remains of the three crewmen are left in place, pending further investigations.
- April 8, 2004 – War in Darfur: The Humanitarian Ceasefire Agreement is signed by the Sudanese government and two rebel groups.
- April 29, 2004 – Oldsmobile builds its final car ending 107 years of production.
- June 5, 2004 – Ronald Reagan, the 40th president of the United States, dies at 93.
- October 4, 2004 – SpaceShipOne wins Ansari X Prize for private spaceflight, by being the first private craft to fly into space.
- October 19, 2004 – Care International aid worker Margaret Hassan is kidnapped in Iraq.
- November 30, 2004 – Longtime Jeopardy! champion Ken Jennings of Salt Lake City, finally loses, leaving him with US$ 2,520,700, television’s biggest game show winnings.
Who Were Born On 2004?
- January 21, 2004 – Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway
- March 4, 2004 – Izzy Canillo, Filipino actor
- March 27, 2004 – Amira Willighagen, Dutch singer
- June 1, 2004 – Miyu Honda, Japanese actress
- June 7, 2004 – Clarence Delgado, Filipino actor
- June 8, 2004 – Francesca Capaldi, American child actress
- June 17, 2004 – Fuku Suzuki, Japanese actor and singer
- June 23, 2004 – Mana Ashida, Japanese actress and singer
- July 2, 2004 – Caitlin Carmichael, American actress
- September 25, 2004 – Seiran Kobayashi, Japanese actress and singer