Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1982 was a Saturday and it was the 100th day of the year 1982. It was the 15th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,468 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,489 days or 12.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 456 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 17, 2013.
If a dog named Tobbie - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tobbie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tobbie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Claude Bolling
- 1946Adolf Winkelmann
- 1959Brian Setzer
- 1961Steven Lyon
- 1964Felicia Collins
- 1972Ed Byrne
- 1976Clare Buckfield
- 1984Cara DeLizia
- 1988Haley Joel Osment
- 1991Sergiusz Żymełka
View the complete list of April 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1778William Hazlitt, English painter and critic (d. 1830)
- 1829William Booth, English minister, founded The Salvation Army (d. 1912)
- 1886Johnny Hayes, American runner and trainer (d. 1965)
- 1891Frank Barson, English footballer and coach (d. 1968)
- 1910Margaret Clapp, American scholar and academic (d. 1974)
- 1927Marshall Warren Nirenberg, American biochemist and geneticist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2010)
- 1929Liz Sheridan, American actress
- 1964Gopinath Muthukad, Indian magician and stuntman
- 1970Q-Tip, American rapper, producer, and actor (A Tribe Called Quest)
- 1978Sir Christus, Finnish guitarist (Negative)
View the complete list of April 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1710The Statute of Anne, the first law regulating copyright, comes into force in Great Britain.
- 1815The Mount Tambora volcano begins a three-month-long eruption, lasting until July 15. The eruption ultimately kills 71,000 people and affects Earth’s climate for the next two years.
- 1821Patriarch Gregory V of Constantinople is hanged by the Ottoman government from the main gate of the Patriarchate and his body is thrown into the Bosphorus.
- 1864Archduke Maximilian of Habsburg is proclaimed emperor of Mexico during the French intervention in Mexico.
- 1887On Easter Sunday, Pope Leo XIII authorizes the establishment of The Catholic University of America.
- 1904British mystic Aleister Crowley transcribes the third and final chapter of The Book of the Law.
- 1925The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald is first published in New York City, by Charles Scribner’s Sons.
- 1972Seventy-four nations sign the Biological Weapons Convention, the first multilateral disarmament treaty banning the production of biological weapons.
- 1972Twenty days after he is kidnapped in Buenos Aires, Oberdan Sallustro is murdered by communist guerrillas.
- 1988The Ojhri Camp disaster: Killing more than 1,000 people in Rawalpindi and Islamabad as a result of rockets and other munitions expelled by the blast.
View the complete list of April 10 historical events.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10, and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daisuke Ono, Mike Mills, David Lyons, Allen Covert, James Remar, Mikhail Boyarsky, Bridget St John, Dawn French, Wednesday 13, Mickey Hargitay.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 10, 1982.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th April 1982 is Sweet Pea for love.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,614,566,561. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 10, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 129,217,304 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1982. The estimated number of babies born on 10th April 1982 is 354,020. That’s equivalent to 246 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,115 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,228 times in the year 1982. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 10, 1982. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 100th day of 1982
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 15th Saturday of 1982
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 46 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,468 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,489 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 456
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 17, 2013
- Age in dog years: 208 dog years old using a Bloodhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- 1982 world population: 4,614,566,561
- Number one song: I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts (April 10, 1982)
- Babies born in 1982: 129,217,304
- Babies born in 1982 every day: 354,020
- Babies born in 1982 every minute: 246
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,115 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,228 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1979 – Melissa Archer, American actress; December 26, 1906 – Imperio Argentina, Argentinian actress and singer (d. 2003); May 31, 1966 – Nick Scotti, American model, actor, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,803