Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1982 was a Saturday and it was the 100th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,072 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 442 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Tricky - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 203 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tricky will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tricky will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Lee Bergere
- 1921Chuck Connors
- 1923Floyd Simmons
- 1923Jane Kean
- 1946Adolf Winkelmann
- 1952Steven Seagal
- 1973Guillaume Canet
- 1983Jamie Chung
- 1983Ryan Merriman
- 1984Billy Kay
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 401Theodosius II, Roman emperor (d. 450)
- 1911Maurice Schumann, French journalist and politician, Minister of Foreign for France (d. 1998)
- 1943Margaret Pemberton, English author
- 1960Terry Teagle, American basketball player
- 1976Clare Buckfield, English actress
- 1978Sir Christus, Finnish guitarist (Negative)
- 1981Liz McClarnon, English singer and dancer (Atomic Kitten)
- 1984Damien Perquis, French-Polish footballer
- 1994Nerlens Noel, American basketball player
- 1996Thanasi Kokkinakis, Australian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 428Nestorius becomes the Patriarch of Constantinople.
- 879Louis III and Carloman II become Kings of the Western Franks.
- 1500Ludovico Sforza is captured by Swiss troops at Novara and is handed over to the French.
- 1606The Virginia Company of London is established by royal charter by James I of England with the purpose of establishing colonial settlements in North America.
- 1887On Easter Sunday, Pope Leo XIII authorizes the establishment of The Catholic University of America.
- 1919Mexican Revolution leader Emiliano Zapata is ambushed and shot dead by government forces in Morelos.
- 1953Warner Bros. premieres the first 3-D film from a major American studio, entitled House of Wax.
- 1973A British Vickers Vanguard turboprop aircraft crashes in a snowstorm at Basel, Switzerland killing 104 people.
- 1998Northern Ireland peace deal reached (Good Friday Agreement).
- 2009President of Fiji Ratu Josefa Iloilo announces he has abrogated the constitution and assume all governance in the country, creating a constitutional crisis.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kenny Ireland, Erin Murphy, Agnes Ayres, B. D. Foxmoor, Jang Dong-woo, Maddy Prior, Rola, Kerli, Tsuyoshi Hayashi, Evan Ellingson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 10, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 10, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1967 – Fuyumi Sakamoto, Japanese singer; July 9, 1984 – Jacob Hoggard, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hedley); January 22, 1993 – Tasuku Nagase, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,169