Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1982 was a Saturday and it was the 100th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,008 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 440 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Breann - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 160 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Breann will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Breann will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Lee Bergere
- 1923Floyd Simmons
- 1923Jane Kean
- 1936Bobbie Smith
- 1952Steven Seagal
- 1969Billy Jayne
- 1971Brad William Henke
- 1973Guillaume Canet
- 1984Natasha Melnick
- 1995Ian Nelson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1778William Hazlitt, English painter and critic (d. 1830)
- 1894Ghanshyam Das Birla, Indian businessman (d. 1983)
- 1930Claude Bolling, French pianist, composer, and actor
- 1940Gloria Hunniford, Irish radio and television host
- 1950Akiko Wada, Japanese singer and actress
- 1959Brian Setzer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Stray Cats, The Tomcats, and The Brian Setzer Orchestra)
- 1960Terry Teagle, American basketball player
- 1961Carole Goble, English computer scientist and academic
- 1977Stephanie Sheh, American voice actress, director, and producer
- 1980Sean Avery, Canadian ice hockey player and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 428Nestorius becomes the Patriarch of Constantinople.
- 1821Patriarch Gregory V of Constantinople is hanged by the Ottoman government from the main gate of the Patriarchate and his body is thrown into the Bosphorus.
- 1858After the original Big Ben, a 14.5 tonne bell for the Palace of Westminster had cracked during testing, it is recast into the current 13.76 tonne bell by Whitechapel Bell Foundry.
- 1887On Easter Sunday, Pope Leo XIII authorizes the establishment of The Catholic University of America.
- 1916The Professional Golfers’ Association of America (PGA) is created in New York City.
- 1968New Zealand inter-island ferry TEV Wahine founders and sinks at the mouth of Wellington Harbour.
- 1970Paul McCartney announces that he is leaving The Beatles for personal and professional reasons.
- 1972Tombs containing bamboo slips, among them Sun Tzu’s Art of War and Sun Bin’s lost military treatise, are accidentally discovered by construction workers in Shandong.
- 1991A rare tropical storm develops in the South Atlantic Ocean near Angola; the first to be documented by satellites.
- 2010Polish Air Force Tu-154M crashes near Smolensk, Russia, killing 96 people, including Polish President Lech Kaczyński and dozens of other senior officials
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: K. D. Aubert, Asami Mizukawa, Harry Lookofsky, Big John Studd, Allison Iraheta, Vildan Atasever, Kōki Uchiyama, Carrie Fisher, Norman Pritchard, Amazon Eve.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 10, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 10, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1935 – Sonny Shroyer, American actor and singer; April 13, 1982 – Jill Vidal, Hong Kong singer and actress; February 8, 1974 – Kimbo Slice, Bahamian-American boxer, mixed martial artist, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,326