Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1993 was a Saturday and it was the 107th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,254 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,085 days or 8 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 313 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on December 24, 2024.
If a dog named Teeko - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Teeko will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Teeko will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Art Acord
- 1905Arthur Lake
- 1912Marta Eggerth
- 1948Jan Hammer
- 1955Pete Shelley
- 1959Sean Bean
- 1967Timothy Gibbs
- 1977Phil Jamieson
- 1987Jacqueline MacInnes Wood
- 1992Noni Răzvan Ene
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1622Henry Vaughan, Welsh physician, author, and poet (d. 1695)
- 1756Dheeran Chinnamalai, Indian commander (d. 1805)
- 1820Alexander Cartwright, American firefighter, invented Baseball (d. 1892)
- 1915Joe Foss, American general and politician, 20th Governor of South Dakota (d. 2003)
- 1920Edmonde Charles-Roux, French journalist and author
- 1925René Moawad, Lebanese lawyer and politician, 13th President of Lebanon (d. 1989)
- 1929James Last, German-American bassist, composer, and bandleader (d. 2015)
- 1937Ferdinand Piëch, Austrian-German engineer and businessman
- 1977Chad Hedrick, American speed skater
- 1979Siddharth, Indian actor, singer, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1080The King of Denmark, Harald III dies and is succeeded by Canute IV, who would later be the first Dane to be canonized.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther over his teachings begins during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. Initially intimidated, he asks for time to reflect before answering and is given a stay of one day.
- 1863American Civil War: Grierson’s Raid begins – troops under Union Army Colonel Benjamin Grierson attack central Mississippi.
- 1912Russian troops open fire on striking goldfield workers in northeast Siberia, killing at least 150.
- 1942French prisoner of war General Henri Giraud escapes from his castle prison in Königstein Fortress.
- 1944Forces of the Communist-controlled Greek People’s Liberation Army attack the smaller National and Social Liberation resistance group, which surrenders. Its leader Dimitrios Psarros is murdered.
- 1945World War II: Brazilian forces liberate the town of Montese, Italy, from Nazi forces.
- 1975The Cambodian Civil War ends. The Khmer Rouge captures the capital Phnom Penh and Cambodian government forces surrender.
- 1984Police Constable Yvonne Fletcher is killed by gunfire from the Libyan People’s Bureau (Embassy) in London during a small demonstration outside the embassy. Ten others are wounded. The events lead to an 11-day siege of the building.
- 2014NASA’s Kepler confirms the discovery of the first Earth-size planet in the habitable zone of another star.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lila Lee, Lindsey McKeon, Maurice Baquet, Christine Lakin, Kyle Cease, Nicolai Ghiaurov, Simone Renant, John Rutter, Ralph Carter, Klaus Meine.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 17, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Informer by Snow as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 17, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1989 – Michael J. Willett, American actor and singer; October 8, 1991 – Bakermat, Dutch keyboard player, DJ, and producer; December 25, 1958 – Alannah Myles, Canadian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,380