Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1940 was a Sunday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 302 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,552 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 967 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Ragz - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 406 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ragz will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ragz will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Ira Louvin
- 1930Silvana Mangano
- 1945Diana Darvey
- 1954Ebiet G. Ade
- 1959Robert Smith
- 1963Roy Dupuis
- 1969Toby Stephens
- 1974Katsuyuki Konishi
- 1976Abir Goswami
- 1982Brianne Davis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1868Alfred Henry Maurer, American painter (d. 1932)
- 1916Eldon Rathburn, Canadian composer (d. 2008)
- 1920Edmund Adamkiewicz, German footballer (d. 1991)
- 1961Ronald Florijn, Dutch rower
- 1970Jeff Anderson, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1970Nicole Sullivan, American actress and screenwriter
- 1986Audra Cohen, American tennis player
- 1986Tina Obrez, Slovenian tennis player
- 1988Jencarlos Canela, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1988Robbie Amell, Canadian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1509Henry VIII ascends the throne of England on the death of his father, Henry VII.
- 1782The city of Rattanakosin, now known internationally as Bangkok, is founded on the eastern bank of the Chao Phraya River by King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- 1806Action of 21 April 1806: A French frigate escapes British forces off the coast of South Africa.
- 1821Benderli Ali Pasha arrives in Constantinople as the new Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire; he remains in power for only nine days before being sent into exile.
- 1925The Manifesto of the Fascist Intellectuals is published in Il Mondo, establishing the political and ideological foundations of Italian Fascism.
- 1934The “Surgeon’s Photograph”, the most famous photo allegedly showing the Loch Ness Monster, is published in the Daily Mail (in 1999, it is revealed to be a hoax).
- 1965The 1964–1965 New York World’s Fair opens for its second and final season.
- 1967Greek military junta of 1967–74: A few days before the general election in Greece, Colonel George Papadopoulos leads a coup d'état, establishing a military regime that lasts for seven years.
- 1992The first discoveries of extrasolar planets are announced by astronomers Aleksander Wolszczan and Dale Frail. They discovered two planets orbiting the pulsar PSR 1257+12.
- 2004Five suicide car bombers target police stations in and around Basra, killing 74 people and wounding 160.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Krystal, Keshia Knight Pulliam, Virginia Gibson, Thomas Ian Griffith, Tyler Hubbard, Carnie Wilson, Peter Jones, Éowyn, Jo Van Fleet, Deanna Wright.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 21, 1940.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1425. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1960 – Michelle Nicastro, American actress and singer (d. 2010); October 27, 1939 – John Cleese, English actor, producer, and screenwriter; September 20, 1936 – Andrew Davies, Welsh author, screenwriter, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,175