Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of April 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 23, 1932 was a Saturday and it was the 114th day of the year 1932. It was the 17th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,395 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,132 days or 30.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,130 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 31, 1963.
If a dog named Rimbaud - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rimbaud will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rimbaud will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Frank Borzage
- 1910Simone Simon
- 1917Dorian Leigh
- 1938S. Janaki
- 1972Patricia Manterola
- 1985Taio Cruz
- 1990Dev Patel
- 1991Caleb Johnson
- 1992Syd tha Kyd
View the complete list of April 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 23.
- 1185Afonso II of Portugal (d. 1223)
- 1880Michel Fokine, Russian dancer and choreographer (d. 1942)
- 1907Lee Miller, American model and photographer (d. 1977)
- 1921Cleto Bellucci, Italian archbishop (d. 2013)
- 1921Janet Blair, American actress and singer (d. 2007)
- 1926Richard Laws, English mammalogist and academic (d. 2014)
- 1958Ryan Walter, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1970Dennis Culp, American singer-songwriter and trombonist (Five Iron Frenzy and Brave Saint Saturn)
- 1976Gabriel Damon, American actor
- 1981Chris Sharma, American rock climber
View the complete list of April 23 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 599Maya king Uneh Chan of Calakmul attacks rival city-state Palenque in southern Mexico, defeating queen Yohl Ik'nal and sacking the city.
- 711Dagobert III is crowned King of the Franks.
- 1516The Bayerische Reinheitsgebot (regarding the ingredients of beer) is signed in Ingolstadt.
- 1635The first public school in the United States, Boston Latin School, is founded in Boston.
- 1660Treaty of Oliva is established between Sweden and Poland.
- 1927Cardiff City defeat Arsenal in the FA Cup Final, the only time it has been won by a team not based in England.
- 1967Soviet space program: Soyuz 1 (Russian: Союз 1, Union 1) a manned spaceflight carrying cosmonaut Colonel Vladimir Komarov is launched into orbit.
- 1971Bangladesh Liberation War: The Pakistan Army and Razakars massacre approximately 3,000 Hindu emigrants in the Jathibhanga area of East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).
- 1990Namibia becomes the 160th member of the United Nations and the 50th member of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1993Sri Lankan politician Lalith Athulathmudali is assassinated while addressing a gathering, approximately four weeks ahead of the Provincial Council elections for the Western Province.
View the complete list of April 23 historical events.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 23, and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, Magdalena Tul, Bruce Willis, Lewis Stone, Kim Sun-a, Heo Ga-yoon, Jerry Springer, Frances Fisher, Aurora Bautista, Grethe Weiser.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 23 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 23, 1932.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd April 1932 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1919. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +210. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 16, 1961. Your score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 700. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,872 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,262 times in the year 1932. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 23, 1932. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 114th day of 1932
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 17th Saturday of 1932
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 208 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,395 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,132 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,130
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 31, 1963
- Age in dog years: 429 dog years old using a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1919 (+210)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 16, 1961 (-174)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,872 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,262 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.IV.MCMXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1970 – Iman Ali, Pakistani model and actress; February 5, 1988 – Karin Ontiveros, Mexican model and sportscaster; June 14, 1968 – Molly Glynn, American actress (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,890