Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of April 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 23, 1971 was a Friday and it was the 113rd day of the year 1971. It was the 17th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,217 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,072 days or 16.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 617 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 30, 2002.
If a dog named Oxy - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oxy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Oxy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Duncan Renaldo
- 1921Janet Blair
- 1939Lee Majors
- 1942Sandra Dee
- 1957Jan Hooks
- 1958Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson
- 1977John Cena
- 1979Jaime King
- 1979Lauri Ylönen
- 1983Aaron Hill
View the complete list of April 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 23.
- 1720Vilna Gaon, Lithuanian rabbi and author (d. 1797)
- 1930Alan Oppenheimer, American actor
- 1936Roy Orbison, American singer-songwriter (Traveling Wilburys) (d. 1988)
- 1941Michael Lynne, American film producer, co-founded New Line Cinema
- 1954Lucinda Jenney, American actress
- 1961Terry Gordy, American wrestler (d. 2001)
- 1968Ken McRae, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1968Timothy McVeigh, American terrorist, committed the Oklahoma City bombing (d. 2001)
- 1977John Oliver, English-American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1988Erica Mer, American actress
View the complete list of April 23 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters HIORWUZOEK? Check your answers here: Unscramble words HIORWUZOEK. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 711Dagobert III is crowned King of the Franks.
- 1661King Charles II of England, Scotland and Ireland is crowned in Westminster Abbey.
- 1815The Second Serbian Uprising: A second phase of the national revolution of the Serbs against the Ottoman Empire, erupts shortly after the annexation of the country to the Ottoman Empire.
- 1914First baseball game at Wrigley Field, then known as Weeghman Park in Chicago.
- 1918World War I: The British Royal Navy makes a raid in an attempt to neutralise the Belgian port of Bruges-Zeebrugge.
- 1927Cardiff City defeat Arsenal in the FA Cup Final, the only time it has been won by a team not based in England.
- 1935The Polish Constitution of 1935 is adopted.
- 1940The Rhythm Club fire at a dance hall in Natchez, Mississippi, kills 198 people.
- 1971Bangladesh Liberation War: The Pakistan Army and Razakars massacre approximately 3,000 Hindu emigrants in the Jathibhanga area of East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).
- 1990Namibia becomes the 160th member of the United Nations and the 50th member of the Commonwealth of Nations.
View the complete list of April 23 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 23, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Les Lye, Barry McGuire, Eric Stonestreet, Jerry Lawler, Anke Engelke, Leena, Mads Mikkelsen, Tsunenori Aoki, Paul Hartman, Lynda Lemay.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 23 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 23, 1971.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd April 1971 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 20, 1998. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 30, 1953. Your score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Joy to the World by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 24, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd April 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 23, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 113rd day of 1971
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 17th Friday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 46 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,217 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,072 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 617
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 30, 2002
- Age in dog years: 216 dog years old using a Tibetan Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: August 20, 1998 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 30, 1953 (-146)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Joy to the World by Three Dog Night (April 24, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.IV.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1957 – Simon McBurney, English actor and director; May 25, 1932 – Steve Rossi, American comedian and actor (d. 2014); February 21, 1969 – Cathy Richardson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Jefferson Starship and Big Brother and the Holding Company).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,031