Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of April 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 3, 2016 was a Sunday and it was the 94th day of the year 2016. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 624 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 21 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Nimo - a English Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 24 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nimo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nimo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Nanette Bordeaux
- 1926Timothy Bateson
- 1945Catherine Spaak
- 1966Lambis Livieratos
- 1968Charlotte Coleman
- 1968Sebastian Bach
- 1973Prabhu Deva
- 1976Park Si-hoo
- 1985Leona Lewis
- 1987Julie Sokolow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 3.
- 1911Michael Woodruff, English-Scottish surgeon and academic (d. 2001)
- 1920Stan Freeman, American composer and conductor (d. 2001)
- 1920Yoshibayama Junnosuke, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 43rd Yokozuna (d. 1977)
- 1921Robert Karvelas, American actor (d. 1991)
- 1941Carl Boenish, American BASE jumper and cinematographer (d. 1984)
- 1965Julie Anne Haddock, American actress
- 1975Michael Olowokandi, Nigerian-American basketball player
- 1983Errol Barnett, English journalist
- 1990Madison Brengle, American tennis player
- 1991Stanislav Engovatov, Russian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 3.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 686Maya king Yuknoom Yich‘aak K'ahk’assumes the crown of Calakmul.
- 1882American Old West: Jesse James is killed by Robert Ford.
- 1888The first of eleven unsolved brutal murders of women committed in or near the impoverished Whitechapel district in the East End of London, occurs.
- 1929RMS Queen Mary is ordered from John Brown & Company Shipbuilding and Engineering by Cunard Line.
- 1942World War II: Japanese forces begin an assault on the United States and Filipino troops on the Bataan Peninsula.
- 1946Japanese Lt. General Masaharu Homma is executed in the Philippines for leading the Bataan Death March.
- 1968Martin Luther King Jr. delivers his “I've Been to the Mountaintop” speech.
- 2008ATA Airlines, once one of the ten largest U.S. passenger airlines and largest charter airline, files for bankruptcy for the second time in five years and ceases all operations.
- 2009Jiverly Antares Wong opens fire at an American Civic Association immigration center in Binghamton, New York, killing thirteen and wounding four before committing suicide.
- 2013More than 50 people die in floods resulting from record-breaking rainfall in La Plata and Buenos Aires, Argentina.
View the complete list of historical events for April 3.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 3 and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alex Westaway, Kokia, Vincent Pereira, Stephen Marley, Mohib Mirza, Claire Yiu, Molly Stanton, Steve Hogarth, Rossana Podestà, K. J. Yesudas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 3 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 3, 2016.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1972 – Cat Power, American singer-songwriter and actress; August 24, 1904 – Alice White, American actress and singer (d. 1983); December 19, 1991 – Jorge Blanco, Mexican-Argentinian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,244