Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of April 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 6, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 96th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,617 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 427 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Pedro Armendáriz, Jr.
- 1953Patrick Doyle
- 1955Michael Rooker
- 1967Jonathan Firth
- 1967Kathleen Barr
- 1972Scott Martin Brooks
- 1974Camilla Dallerup
- 1982Alana Austin
- 1986Tara Osseck
- 1989Katie Griffiths
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 6.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 6.
- 1766Wilhelm von Kobell, German painter and educator (d. 1853)
- 1823Joseph Medill, Canadian-American publisher and politician, 26th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1899)
- 1920Jack Cover, American pilot and physicist, invented the Taser gun (d. 2009)
- 1945Peter Hill, English journalist
- 1953Christopher Franke, German-American drummer and songwriter (Tangerine Dream and Agitation Free)
- 1974Gina Yashere, English comedian and actor
- 1980Tommi Evilä, Finnish long jumper
- 1982Bret Harrison, American actor and singer
- 1982Hérculez Gómez, American soccer player
- 1988Jucilei, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 6.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1320The Scots reaffirm their independence by signing the Declaration of Arbroath.
- 1667An earthquake devastates Dubrovnik, then an independent city-state.
- 1830Church of Christ, the original church of the Latter Day Saint movement, is organized by Joseph Smith and others at Fayette or Manchester, New York.
- 1841U.S. President John Tyler is sworn in, two days after having become President upon William Henry Harrison’s death.
- 1869Celluloid is patented.
- 1888Thomas Green Clemson dies, bequeathing his estate to the State of South Carolina to establish Clemson Agricultural College.
- 1896In Athens, the opening of the first modern Olympic Games is celebrated, 1,500 years after the original games are banned by Roman emperor Theodosius I.
- 1965Launch of Early Bird, the first commercial communications satellite to be placed in geosynchronous orbit.
- 1965The British Government announces the cancellation of the TSR-2 aircraft project.
- 1984Members of Cameroon’s Republican Guard unsuccessfully attempt to overthrow the government headed by Paul Biya.
View the complete list of historical events for April 6.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 6 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Donna Cruz, Amelia Vega, Bronson Pinchot, Mark Boone Junior, France Gall, Romaine Fielding, Jared Gilman, Gavin Campbell, Farah Khan, Stephen Macht.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 6 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 6, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 9, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1948 – Pamela Des Barres, American actress and singer (The GTOs); April 20, 1949 – Jessica Lange, American actress, singer, and producer; September 15, 1990 – Matt Shively, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,168