Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of April 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 6, 2003 was a Sunday and it was the 96th day of the year 2003. It was the 14th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,702 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,901 days or 5.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 193 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on December 13, 2034.
If a dog named Joanna - a Welsh Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Joanna will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Joanna will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Billy Dee Williams
- 1944Anita Pallenberg
- 1952Marilu Henner
- 1952Udo Dirkschneider
- 1960Adriana Altaras
- 1966Young Man Kang
- 1974Camilla Dallerup
- 1979Sam Atwell
- 1983Jade Seah
- 1985Sinqua Walls
View the complete list of April 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 6.
- 1818Aasmund Olavsson Vinje, Norwegian journalist and poet (d. 1870)
- 1884J. G. Parry-Thomas, Welsh race car driver and engineer (d. 1927)
- 1918Alfredo Ovando Candía, Bolivian general and politician, 56th President of Bolivia (d. 1982)
- 1946Paul Beresford, New Zealand-English dentist and politician
- 1956Lee Scott, English politician
- 1957Paolo Nespoli, Italian soldier, engineer, and astronaut
- 1962Iris Häussler, German sculptor and academic
- 1967Julian Anderson, English composer and educator
- 1984Max Bemis, American singer-songwriter (Say Anything, Two Tongues, and Max Bemis and the Painful Splits)
- 1989Renārs Rode, Latvian footballer
View the complete list of April 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 46 BCJulius Caesar defeats Caecilius Metellus Scipio and Marcus Porcius Cato (Cato the Younger) in the battle of Thapsus.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Ships of the Continental Navy fail in their attempt to capture a Royal Navy dispatch boat.
- 1888Thomas Green Clemson dies, bequeathing his estate to the State of South Carolina to establish Clemson Agricultural College.
- 1896In Athens, the opening of the first modern Olympic Games is celebrated, 1,500 years after the original games are banned by Roman emperor Theodosius I.
- 1911During the Battle of Deçiq, Dedë Gjon Luli Dedvukaj, leader of the Malësori Albanians, raises the Albanian flag in the town of Tuzi, Montenegro, for the first time after George Kastrioti (Skanderbeg).
- 1936Tupelo–Gainesville tornado outbreak: Another tornado from the same storm system as the Tupelo tornado hits Gainesville, Georgia, killing 203.
- 1945World War II: Sarajevo is liberated from German and Croatian forces by the Yugoslav Partisans.
- 1965Launch of Early Bird, the first commercial communications satellite to be placed in geosynchronous orbit.
- 1998Travelers Group announces an agreement to undertake the $76 billion merger between Travelers and Citicorp, and the merger is completed on October 8, of that year, forming Citibank.
- 2012Azawad declares itself independent from the Republic of Mali.
View the complete list of April 6 historical events.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 6, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Maher, Troy Shondell, Naseeruddin Shah, Caroline John, Connie Talbot, Kin'ya Kitaōji, Rosanna Arquette, Eddie Kendricks, Jan Smithers, Andrew Eiden.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 6 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 6, 2003.
Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th April 2003 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 27, 2013. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 4, 1980. Your incompatibility score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In Da Club by 50 Cent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 12, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 6th April 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 6, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 96th day of 2003
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 14th Sunday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 142 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,702 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,901 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 193
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 13, 2034
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Welsh Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: March 27, 2013 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 4, 1980 (-134)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: In Da Club by 50 Cent (April 12, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 28, 1945 – Manolis Rasoulis, Greek singer-songwriter and journalist (d. 2011); May 6, 1924 – Denny Wright, English guitarist, composer, and producer (d. 1992); November 5, 1946 – Ariel Ureta, Filipino actor and journalist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,893