Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1917 was a Sunday and it was the 98th day of the year 1917. It was the 14th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,744 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,581 days or 34.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,278 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 15, 1948.
If a dog named Barry - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 483 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Barry will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Barry will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Mary Pickford
- 1901Carmen Boni
- 1920Carmen McRae
- 1931John Gavin
- 1942Roger Chapman
- 1968Patricia Arquette
- 1974Chino XL
- 1989Matthew Healy
View the complete list of April 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1892Richard Neutra, Austrian-American architect, designed the Los Angeles County Hall of Records (d. 1970)
- 1917Grigori Kuzmin, Russian-Estonian astronomer (d. 1988)
- 1917Winifred Asprey, American mathematician and computer scientist (d. 2007)
- 1933Fred Ebb, American composer (d. 2004)
- 1942Douglas Trumbull, American director, producer, and special effects artist
- 1949Brenda Russell, American-Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboard player
- 1955Ron Johnson, American businessman and politician
- 1981Frédérick Bousquet, French swimmer
- 1981Ofer Shechter, Israeli model, actor, and screenwriter
- 1988Stephanie Cayo, Peruvian actress and singer
View the complete list of April 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Genesis’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1139Roger II of Sicily is excommunicated.
- 1904The French Third Republic and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland sign the Entente cordiale.
- 1906Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dies.
- 1916In Corona, California, race car driver Bob Burman crashes, killing three (including himself), and badly injuring five spectators.
- 1924Sharia courts are abolished in Turkey, as part of Atatürk’s Reforms.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese take Bataan in the Philippines.
- 1950India and Pakistan sign the Liaquat–Nehru Pact.
- 1960The Netherlands and West Germany sign an agreement to negotiate the return of German land annexed by the Dutch in return for 280 million German marks as Wiedergutmachung.
- 1964Gemini 1 (unmanned test flight) launched.
- 2008The construction of the world’s first building to integrate wind turbines is completed in Bahrain.
View the complete list of April 8 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: J.D. Fortune, Maia Mitchell, Ivan Reitman, Taos Amrouche, KK Null, Pedro Guerra, Dan Ireland, Colin Young, Janet Leon, Ethan Juan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on April 8, 1917.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th April 1917 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 17, 1904. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 1, 1911. Your score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 8, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 98th day of 1917
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 14th Sunday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 242 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,744 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,581 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,278
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 15, 1948
- Age in dog years: 483 dog years old using a Australian Cattle Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: June 17, 1904 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 1, 1911 (-161)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.IV.MCMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1984 – Cecily Strong, American actress; August 26, 1965 – Jon Hensley, American actor and singer; June 2, 1978 – Justin Long, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,823