Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1946 was a Tuesday and it was the 99th day of the year 1946. It was the 15th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,647 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,882 days or 24.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 903 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 16, 1977.
If a dog named Jezebelle - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jezebelle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jezebelle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Ward Bond
- 1917Brad Dexter
- 1937Marty Krofft
- 1939Michael Learned
- 1979Albert Hammond, Jr.
- 1981Arlen Escarpeta
- 1981Moran Atias
- 1983Ryan Clark
- 1986Brian Larsen
- 1990Kristen Stewart
View the complete list of April 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1597John Davenport, English minister, co-founded the New Haven Colony (d. 1670)
- 1691Johann Matthias Gesner, German scholar and academic (d. 1761)
- 1835Leopold II of Belgium (d. 1909)
- 1888Sol Hurok, Ukrainian-American talent manager (d. 1974)
- 1900Allen Jenkins, American actor and singer (d. 1974)
- 1926Gerry Fitt, Northern Irish soldier and politician; British life peer (d. 2005)
- 1956Michael Benton, Scottish-English paleontologist and academic
- 1958Nigel Slater, English journalist and author
- 1980Clueso, German singer-songwriter and producer
- 1982Carlos Hernández, Costa Rican footballer
View the complete list of April 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1413Henry V is crowned King of England.
- 1682Robert Cavelier de La Salle discovers the mouth of the Mississippi River, claims it for France and names it Louisiana.
- 1945World War II: The German pocket battleship Admiral Scheer is sunk by the Royal Air Force
- 1947The Journey of Reconciliation, the first interracial Freedom Ride begins through the upper South in violation of Jim Crow laws. The riders wanted enforcement of the United States Supreme Court’s 1946 Irene Morgan decision that banned racial segregation in interstate travel.
- 1960Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, Prime Minister of South Africa and architect of apartheid, narrowly survives an assassination attempt by a white farmer called David Pratt in Johannesburg.
- 1965Astrodome opens. First indoor baseball game is played.
- 1969The “Chicago Eight” plead not guilty to federal charges of conspiracy to incite a riot at the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1975The first game of the Philippine Basketball Association, the second oldest professional basketball league in the world.
- 1980The Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein kills philosopher Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr and his sister Bint al-Huda after three days of torture.
- 2003Iraq War: Baghdad falls to American forces; Iraqis turn on symbols of their former leader Saddam Hussein, pulling down a grand statue of him and tearing it to pieces.
View the complete list of April 9 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Sterling, Irwin Corey, Logan Bartholomew, Tress MacNeille, Stelios Kazantzidis, Johnny Marr, Paul Mantee, Daria Werbowy, Anabel Alonso, Broderick Crawford.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on April 9, 1946.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th April 1946 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 12, 1926. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 7, 1961. Your incompatibility score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 9, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 99th day of 1946
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 15th Tuesday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 16 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,647 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,882 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 903
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 16, 1977
- Age in dog years: 308 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: February 12, 1926 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 7, 1961 (-138)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1985 – Orianthi, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 24, 1969 – Melinda Clarke, American actress; June 30, 1971 – Megan Fahlenbock, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,859