Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1949 was a Saturday and it was the 99th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,854 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 842 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Brad Dexter
- 1941Hannah Gordon
- 1953Hal Ketchum
- 1954Dennis Quaid
- 1979Ben Silverstone
- 1980Lee Yo-won
- 1990Kristen Stewart
- 1994Joey Pollari
- 1999Isaac Hempstead-Wright
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1773Étienne Aignan, French author and academic (d. 1824)
- 1830Eadweard Muybridge, English photographer and cinematographer (d. 1904)
- 1935Avery Schreiber, American actor (d. 2002)
- 1941Kay Adams, American singer-songwriter
- 1961Kirk McCaskill, Canadian-American baseball and hockey player
- 1962Ihor Podolchak, Ukrainian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Jorge Andrade, Portuguese footballer
- 1980Sarah Ayton, English sailor
- 1981Melissa Witek, American model, Miss Florida USA 2005
- 1983Ryan Clark, Australian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1413Henry V is crowned King of England.
- 1609Eighty Years’ War: Spain and the Dutch Republic sign the Treaty of Antwerp to initiate twelve years of truce.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Verdun: German forces launch their third offensive of the battle.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Bataan/Bataan Death March: United States forces surrender on the Bataan Peninsula. The Japanese Navy launches an air raid on Trincomalee in Ceylon (Sri Lanka); Royal Navy aircraft carrier HMS Hermes and Royal Australian Navy Destroyer HMAS Vampire are sunk off the island’s east coast.
- 1960Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, Prime Minister of South Africa and architect of apartheid, narrowly survives an assassination attempt by a white farmer called David Pratt in Johannesburg.
- 1967The first Boeing 737 (a 100 series) makes its maiden flight.
- 1980The Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein kills philosopher Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr and his sister Bint al-Huda after three days of torture.
- 1981The U.S. Navy nuclear submarine USS George Washington accidentally collides with the Nissho Maru, a Japanese cargo ship, sinking it.
- 1992A U.S. Federal Court finds former Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega guilty of drug and racketeering charges. He is sentenced to 30 years in prison.
- 2003Iraq War: Baghdad falls to American forces; Iraqis turn on symbols of their former leader Saddam Hussein, pulling down a grand statue of him and tearing it to pieces.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: André Wickström, George Eads, Rocío Jurado, Nicole Rash, Mississippi Fred McDowell, Joan Morgan, Jóhanna Guðrún Jónsdóttir, Ronnie Butler, Thunder, Tom Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 9, 1949.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 15, 1945 – Anni-Frid Lyngstad, Norwegian-Swedish singer (ABBA); May 8, 1913 – Sid James, South African-English actor and singer (d. 1976); May 27, 1943 – Raye Birk, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934