Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1949 was a Saturday and it was the 99th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,212 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 854 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Proton - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Proton will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Proton will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Paul Willis
- 1939Michael Learned
- 1964Daniel Escobar
- 1970Tricia Penrose
- 1979Albina Dzhanabaeva
- 1981Melissa Witek
- 1984Lili Mirojnick
- 1987Jesse McCartney
- 1990Kristen Stewart
- 1992Joshua Ledet
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1717Georg Matthias Monn, Austrian organist, composer, and educator (d. 1750)
- 1867Chris Watson, Chilean-Australian journalist and politician, 3rd Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1941)
- 1904Sharkey Bonano, American singer, trumpet player, and bandleader (d. 1972)
- 1917Johannes Bobrowski, German songwriter and poet (d. 1965)
- 1937Valerie Singleton, English television and radio host
- 1954Dennis Quaid, American actor and producer
- 1956Marina Zueva, Russian ice dancer and coach
- 1963Joe Scarborough, American journalist, lawyer, and politician
- 1967Natascha Engel, German-English translator and politician
- 1987Craig Mabbitt, American singer (Escape the Fate, Blessthefall, The Word Alive, and The Dead Rabbitts)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1682Robert Cavelier de La Salle discovers the mouth of the Mississippi River, claims it for France and names it Louisiana.
- 1909The U.S. Congress passes the Payne–Aldrich Tariff Act.
- 1914Mexican Revolution: One of the world’s first naval/air skirmishes takes place off the coast of western Mexico.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Verdun: German forces launch their third offensive of the battle.
- 1940World War II: Operation Weserübung: Germany invades Denmark and Norway.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Königsberg, in East Prussia, ends.
- 1948Jorge Eliécer Gaitán’s assassination provokes a violent riot in Bogotá (the Bogotazo), and a further ten years of violence in Colombia known as La violencia.
- 1969The first British-built Concorde 002 makes its maiden flight from Filton to RAF Fairford.
- 1992A U.S. Federal Court finds former Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega guilty of drug and racketeering charges. He is sentenced to 30 years in prison.
- 2013At least 13 people are killed and another three injured after a man goes on a spree shooting in the Serbian village of Velika Ivanča.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa Kelly, Nancy Marchand, Mike Gray, David Suchet, Jody Marie Gnant, Dave Coulier, Daisuke Gōri, Dana Snyder, Kaori Ishihara, Rossy de Palma.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 9, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 12, 1983 – Nam Doh-hyeong, South Korean voice actor; November 13, 1953 – Frances Conroy, American actress and singer; February 26, 1926 – Miroslava, Czech-Mexican actress (d. 1955).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,182