Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1949 was a Saturday and it was the 99th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,888 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 843 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Allen Jenkins
- 1917Brad Dexter
- 1928Tom Lehrer
- 1941Chu Song-woong
- 1965Paulina Porizkova
- 1980Ryan Northcott
- 1980Yoanna House
- 1982Kathleen Munroe
- 1983Ryan Clark
- 1990David Jones-Roberts
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1686James Craggs the Younger, English politician, Secretary of State for the Southern Department (d. 1721)
- 1938Viktor Chernomyrdin, Russian businessman and politician, 30th Prime Minister of Russia (d. 2010)
- 1942Margo Smith, American singer-songwriter
- 1944Heinz-Joachim Rothenburg, German shot putter
- 1953John Howard, English singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1976Kyle Peterson, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1980Ryan Northcott, Canadian actor
- 1981Melissa Witek, American model, Miss Florida USA 2005
- 1988Jeremy Metcalfe, English race car driver
- 1990David Jones-Roberts, Australian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Basiliscus issues a circular letter (Enkyklikon) to the bishops of his empire, supporting the Monophysite christological position.
- 1241Battle of Liegnitz: Mongol forces defeat the Polish and German armies.
- 1909The U.S. Congress passes the Payne–Aldrich Tariff Act.
- 1914Mexican Revolution: One of the world’s first naval/air skirmishes takes place off the coast of western Mexico.
- 1939Marian Anderson sings at the Lincoln Memorial, after being denied the right to sing at the Daughters of the American Revolution’s Constitution Hall.
- 1940Vidkun Quisling seizes power in Norway.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Bataan/Bataan Death March: United States forces surrender on the Bataan Peninsula. The Japanese Navy launches an air raid on Trincomalee in Ceylon (Sri Lanka); Royal Navy aircraft carrier HMS Hermes and Royal Australian Navy Destroyer HMAS Vampire are sunk off the island’s east coast.
- 1975Eight people in South Korea, who are involved in People’s Revolutionary Party Incident, are hanged.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Battle of Košare begins.
- 2009In Tbilisi, Georgia, up to 60,000 people protest against the government of Mikheil Saakashvili.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Despina Vandi, Kumar Sanu, Blake Harnage, Solange Knowles, Charlie Simpson, Billie Holiday, Yousuke Itou, Adelaide Kane, Yumi Morio, Miki Nishino.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 9, 1949.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 1960 – Leslie Ash, English actress; September 6, 1972 – Eugene Hütz, Ukrainian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Gogol Bordello); April 26, 1990 – Riley Voelkel, Canadian-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 894