Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 2003 was a Sunday and it was the 222nd day of the year 2003. It was the 32nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,010 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,003 days or 5.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 204 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 18, 2035.
If a dog named Yum - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yum will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yum will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Jimmy Martin
- 1928Eddie Fisher
- 1965Claudia Christian
- 1966Hansi Kürsch
- 1967Mart Sander
- 1968Pete Docter
- 1971Justin Theroux
- 1984Mariel Rodriguez
- 1984Ryan Eggold
- 1992Mugi Kadowaki
View the complete list of August 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1489Jacob Sturm von Sturmeck, German lawyer and politician (d. 1553)
- 1825István Türr, Hungarian soldier, architect, and engineer, co-designed the Corinth Canal (d. 1908)
- 1877Frank Marshall, American chess player and author (d. 1944)
- 1898Jack Haley, American actor and singer (d. 1979)
- 1911A. N. Sherwin-White, English historian and author (d. 1993)
- 1924Nancy Buckingham, English author
- 1926Marie-Claire Alain, French organist and educator (d. 2013)
- 1931Dolores Alexander, American journalist and activist (d. 2008)
- 1982John Alvbåge, Swedish footballer
- 1984Ryan Eggold, American actor and composer
View the complete list of August 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Isabella’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 991Battle of Maldon: The English, led by Byrhtnoth, Ealdorman of Essex, are defeated by a band of inland-raiding Vikings near Maldon, Essex.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Word of the United States Declaration of Independence reaches London.
- 1864After Uruguay’s governing Blanco Party refuses Brazil’s demands, José Antônio Saraiva announces that the Brazilian military will begin reprisals, beginning the Uruguayan War.
- 1899The Norwegian football club Viking FK is founded.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: Peace negotiations begin in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- 1954At Massena, New York, the groundbreaking ceremony for the Saint Lawrence Seaway is held.
- 1961First use in Vietnam War of the Agent Orange by the U.S. Army.
- 1988Japanese American internment: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, providing $20,000 payments to Japanese Americans who were either interned in or relocated by the United States during World War II.
- 1998HRH Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah is proclaimed the crown prince of Brunei with a Royal Proclamation.
- 201439 people are killed in a plane crash at Tehran’s Mehrabad Airport.
View the complete list of August 10 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Guy Berryman, Colette Deréal, Jeffrey Nordling, Mark Feuerstein, Tina Majorino, Derek Brewer, François Périer, Charlie Rich, Brenna O'Brien, Liz Cochran.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 10, 2003.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th August 2003 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 13, 1975. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 18, 2001. Your score is -107. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 16, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 10th August 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 10, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 222nd day of 2003
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 32nd Sunday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 200 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,010 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,003 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 204
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 18, 2035
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a American Pit Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 13, 1975 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 18, 2001 (-107)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z (August 16, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VIII.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1944 – Mary Wilson, American singer and actress (The Supremes); May 23, 1988 – Gavin Free, Filmmaker and actor; April 17, 1955 – Pete Shelley, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Buzzcocks).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,040