The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as element. August 10 is the 222nd day of 2019 and there are 143 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 32nd Saturday this year.
Famous Aug 10 birthday celebrants include Ryan Eggold, Charlie Peacock, Lucas Till, Manila Luzon, Daniel Hugh Kelly, Jeff Corey, Claudia Christian, Jimmy Martin.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 10th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 261 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 941Lê Hoàn, Vietnamese emperor (d. 1005). Life path number 5
- 1267James II of Aragon (d. 1327). Life path number 7
- 1296John of Bohemia (d. 1346). Life path number 9
- 1360Francesco Zabarella, Italian cardinal (d. 1417). Life path number 1
- 1397Albert II of Germany (d. 1439). Life path number 11
- 1489Jacob Sturm von Sturmeck, German lawyer and politician (d. 1553). Life path number 4
- 1520Madeleine of Valois (d. 1537). Life path number 8
- 1560Hieronymus Praetorius, German organist and composer (d. 1629). Life path number 3
- 1602Gilles de Roberval, French mathematician and academic (d. 1675). Life path number 9
- 1645Eusebio Kino, Italian priest and missionary (d. 1711). Life path number 7
- 1737Anton Losenko, Russian painter and academic (d. 1773). Life path number 9
- 1740Samuel Arnold, English organist and composer (d. 1802). Life path number 3
- 1744Alexandrine Le Normant d'Étiolles, French daughter of Madame de Pompadour (d. 1754). Life path number 7
- 1805Ferenc Toldy, German-Hungarian historian and critic (d. 1875). Life path number 5
- 1809John Kirk Townsend, American ornithologist and explorer (d. 1851). Life path number 9
- 1810Camillo Benso, Count of Cavour, Italian soldier and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Italy (d. 1861). Life path number 1
- 1814Henri Nestlé, German businessman, founded Nestlé (d. 1890). Life path number 5
- 1821Jay Cooke, American financier, founded Jay Cooke & Company (d. 1905). Life path number 3
- 1823Hugh Stowell Brown, English minister and reformer (d. 1886). Life path number 5
- 1825István Türr, Hungarian soldier, architect, and engineer, co-designed the Corinth Canal (d. 1908). Life path number 7
- 1827Lovro Toman, Slovenian lawyer and politician (d. 1870). Life path number 9
- 1839Aleksandr Stoletov, Russian physicist and academic (d. 1896). Life path number 3
- 1845Abai Qunanbaiuli, Kazakh poet, composer, and philosopher (d. 1904). Life path number 9
- 1848William Harnett, Irish-American painter and educator (d. 1892). Life path number 3
- 1856William Willett, English inventor, founded British Summer Time (d. 1915). Life path number 11
- 1860Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande, Indian singer and musicologist (d. 1936). Life path number 6
- 1865Alexander Glazunov, Russian composer, conductor, and educator (d. 1936). Life path number 11
- 1868Hugo Eckener, German pilot and businessman (d. 1954). Life path number 5
- 1869Laurence Binyon, English poet, playwright, and scholar (d. 1943). Life path number 6
- 1872William Manuel Johnson, American bassist (d. 1972). Life path number 9
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!