The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as element. August 22 is the 235th day of 2020 and there are 131 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 34th Saturday this year.
Famous Aug 22 birthday celebrants include Mark Williams, John Lee Hooker, Colm Feore, Kether Donohue, Paul Doucette, Richard Armitage, Dale Hawkins, Kristen Wiig.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 22nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 229 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1412Frederick II, Elector of Saxony (d. 1464). Life path number 11
- 1601Georges de Scudéry, French author, poet, and playwright (d. 1667). Life path number 11
- 1624Jean Regnault de Segrais, French author and poet (d. 1701). Life path number 7
- 1647Denis Papin, French physicist and mathematician, developed pressure cooking (d. 1712). Life path number 3
- 1679Pierre Guérin de Tencin, French cardinal (d. 1758). Life path number 8
- 1760Pope Leo XII (d. 1829). Life path number 8
- 1764Charles Percier, French architect and interior designer (d. 1838). Life path number 3
- 1771Henry Maudslay, English engineer (d. 1831). Life path number 1
- 1773Aimé Bonpland, French botanist and explorer (d. 1858). Life path number 3
- 1778James Kirke Paulding, American poet, playwright, and politician, 11th United States Secretary of the Navy (d. 1860). Life path number 8
- 1800William S. Harney, American general (d. 1889). Life path number 3
- 1800Samuel David Luzzatto, Italian poet and scholar (d. 1865). Life path number 3
- 1827Ezra Butler Eddy, Canadian businessman and politician (d. 1906). Life path number 3
- 1834Samuel Pierpont Langley, American physicist and astronomer (d. 1906). Life path number 1
- 1836Archibald Willard, American soldier and painter (d. 1918). Life path number 3
- 1845William Lewis Douglas, American businessman and politician, 42nd Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1924). Life path number 3
- 1848Melville Elijah Stone, American publisher, founded the ''Chicago Daily News'' (d. 1929). Life path number 6
- 1854Milan I of Serbia (d. 1901). Life path number 3
- 1857Ned Hanlon, American baseball player and manager (d. 1937). Life path number 6
- 1860Paul Gottlieb Nipkow, Polish-German technician and inventor, created the Nipkow disk (d. 1940). Life path number 9
- 1860Alfred Ploetz, German physician, biologist, and eugenicist (d. 1940). Life path number 9
- 1860Eleonore Reuss of Köstritz (d. 1917). Life path number 9
- 1862Claude Debussy, French pianist and composer (d. 1918). Life path number 11
- 1867Maximilian Bircher-Benner, Swiss physician and nutritionist (d. 1939). Life path number 7
- 1873Alexander Bogdanov, Russian physician and philosopher (d. 1928). Life path number 4
- 1874Max Scheler, German philosopher and author (d. 1928). Life path number 5
- 1880Gorch Fock, German author and poet (d. 1916). Life path number 11
- 1880George Herriman, American cartoonist (d. 1944). Life path number 11
- 1882Raymonde de Laroche, French pilot (d. 1919). Life path number 4
- 1887Lutz Graf Schwerin von Krosigk, German jurist and politician, German Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1977). Life path number 9
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!