The zodiac sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 22nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 229 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1412Frederick II, Elector of Saxony (d. 1464). Life path number 11
- 1601Georges de Scudéry, French author, poet, and playwright (d. 1667). Life path number 11
- 1624Jean Regnault de Segrais, French author and poet (d. 1701). Life path number 7
- 1647Denis Papin, French physicist and mathematician, developed pressure cooking (d. 1712). Life path number 3
- 1679Pierre Guérin de Tencin, French cardinal (d. 1758). Life path number 8
- 1760Pope Leo XII (d. 1829). Life path number 8
- 1764Charles Percier, French architect and interior designer (d. 1838). Life path number 3
- 1771Henry Maudslay, English engineer (d. 1831). Life path number 1
- 1773Aimé Bonpland, French botanist and explorer (d. 1858). Life path number 3
- 1778James Kirke Paulding, American poet, playwright, and politician, 11th United States Secretary of the Navy (d. 1860). Life path number 8
- 1800William S. Harney, American general (d. 1889). Life path number 3
- 1800Samuel David Luzzatto, Italian poet and scholar (d. 1865). Life path number 3
- 1827Ezra Butler Eddy, Canadian businessman and politician (d. 1906). Life path number 3
- 1834Samuel Pierpont Langley, American physicist and astronomer (d. 1906). Life path number 1
- 1836Archibald Willard, American soldier and painter (d. 1918). Life path number 3
- 1845William Lewis Douglas, American businessman and politician, 42nd Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1924). Life path number 3
- 1848Melville Elijah Stone, American publisher, founded the ''Chicago Daily News'' (d. 1929). Life path number 6
- 1854Milan I of Serbia (d. 1901). Life path number 3
- 1857Ned Hanlon, American baseball player and manager (d. 1937). Life path number 6
- 1860Paul Gottlieb Nipkow, Polish-German technician and inventor, created the Nipkow disk (d. 1940). Life path number 9