The zodiac sign of a person born on August 26 is Virgo ♍.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 26th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 239 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1469Ferdinand II of Naples (d. 1496). Life path number 9
- 1676Robert Walpole, English scholar and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1745). Life path number 9
- 1694Elisha Williams, American minister, academic, and politician (d. 1755). Life path number 9
- 1695Marie-Anne-Catherine Quinault, French singer-songwriter (d. 1791). Life path number 1
- 1728Johann Heinrich Lambert, Swiss mathematician, physicist, and astronomer (d. 1777). Life path number 7
- 1736Jean-Baptiste L. Romé de l'Isle, French mineralogist and geologist (d. 1790). Life path number 6
- 1740Joseph-Michel Montgolfier, French inventor, invented the hot air balloon (d. 1810). Life path number 1
- 1743Antoine Lavoisier, French chemist and biologist (d. 1794). Life path number 22
- 1775William Joseph Behr, German publicist and academic (d. 1851). Life path number 9
- 1789Abbas Mirza, Persian prince (d. 1833). Life path number 5
- 1792Manuel Oribe, Uruguayan soldier and politician, 4th President of Uruguay (d. 1857). Life path number 8
- 1819Albert, Prince Consort of the United Kingdom (d. 1861). Life path number 8
- 1826Princess Alexandra of Bavaria (d. 1875). Life path number 6
- 1845Mary Ann Nichols, English victim of Jack the Ripper (d. 1888). Life path number 7
- 1854Arnold Fothergill, English cricketer (d. 1932). Life path number 7
- 1856Clara Schønfeld, Danish actress (d. 1939). Life path number 9
- 1862Herbert Booth, Canadian songwriter and bandleader (d. 1926). Life path number 6
- 1865Arthur James Arnot, Scottish-Australian engineer, designed the Spencer Street Power Station (d. 1946). Life path number 9
- 1873Lee de Forest, American engineer and academic, invented the Audion tube (d. 1961). Life path number 8
- 1874Zona Gale, American author and playwright (d. 1938). Life path number 9
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)