The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as element. August 26 is the 239th day of 2020 and there are 127 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 35th Wednesday this year.
Famous Aug 26 birthday celebrants include Don Bowman, Wanda De Jesus, Don LaFontaine, Lil' Chris, Alison Steadman, Stephen Greif, Valerie Simpson, Emiliano Díez.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 26th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 239 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1469Ferdinand II of Naples (d. 1496). Life path number 9
- 1676Robert Walpole, English scholar and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1745). Life path number 9
- 1694Elisha Williams, American minister, academic, and politician (d. 1755). Life path number 9
- 1695Marie-Anne-Catherine Quinault, French singer-songwriter (d. 1791). Life path number 1
- 1728Johann Heinrich Lambert, Swiss mathematician, physicist, and astronomer (d. 1777). Life path number 7
- 1736Jean-Baptiste L. Romé de l'Isle, French mineralogist and geologist (d. 1790). Life path number 6
- 1740Joseph-Michel Montgolfier, French inventor, invented the hot air balloon (d. 1810). Life path number 1
- 1743Antoine Lavoisier, French chemist and biologist (d. 1794). Life path number 22
- 1775William Joseph Behr, German publicist and academic (d. 1851). Life path number 9
- 1789Abbas Mirza, Persian prince (d. 1833). Life path number 5
- 1792Manuel Oribe, Uruguayan soldier and politician, 4th President of Uruguay (d. 1857). Life path number 8
- 1819Albert, Prince Consort of the United Kingdom (d. 1861). Life path number 8
- 1826Princess Alexandra of Bavaria (d. 1875). Life path number 6
- 1845Mary Ann Nichols, English victim of Jack the Ripper (d. 1888). Life path number 7
- 1854Arnold Fothergill, English cricketer (d. 1932). Life path number 7
- 1856Clara Schønfeld, Danish actress (d. 1939). Life path number 9
- 1862Herbert Booth, Canadian songwriter and bandleader (d. 1926). Life path number 6
- 1865Arthur James Arnot, Scottish-Australian engineer, designed the Spencer Street Power Station (d. 1946). Life path number 9
- 1873Lee de Forest, American engineer and academic, invented the Audion tube (d. 1961). Life path number 8
- 1874Zona Gale, American author and playwright (d. 1938). Life path number 9
- 1875John Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir, Scottish-Canadian historian and politician, 15th Governor General of Canada (d. 1940). Life path number 1
- 1880Guillaume Apollinaire, Italian-French author, poet, playwright, and critic (d. 1918). Life path number 6
- 1882James Franck, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1964). Life path number 8
- 1885Jules Romains, French author and poet (d. 1972). Life path number 11
- 1891Acharya Chatursen Shastri, Indian author and playwright (d. 1960). Life path number 8
- 1894Sparky Adams, American baseball player and farmer (d. 1989). Life path number 11
- 1896Besse Cooper, American super-centenarian (d. 2012). Life path number 22
- 1896Ivan Mihailov, Bulgarian soldier and politician (d. 1990). Life path number 22
- 1897Yun Posun, South Korean activist and politician, 2nd President of South Korea (d. 1990). Life path number 5
- 1898Peggy Guggenheim, American-Italian art collector and philanthropist (d. 1979). Life path number 6
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!