The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as element. August 13 is the 225th day of 2021 and there are 140 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 33rd Friday this year.
Famous Aug 13 birthday celebrants include Pat Harrington, Jr., Tom Davis, Rolando Molina, Gene Raymond, Rod Hull, Jimmy McCracklin, Susan Jameson, Lacey Brown.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 13th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 241 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1311Alfonso XI of Castile (d. 1350). Life path number 9
- 1584Theophilus Howard, 2nd Earl of Suffolk, English admiral and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Cumberland (d. 1640). Life path number 3
- 1625Rasmus Bartholin, Danish physician, mathematician, and physicist (d. 1698). Life path number 8
- 1662Charles Seymour, 6th Duke of Somerset, English politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1748). Life path number 9
- 1666William Wotton, English linguist and scholar (d. 1727). Life path number 4
- 1700Heinrich von Brühl, Polish-German politician (d. 1763). Life path number 2
- 1717Louis François, Prince of Conti (d. 1776). Life path number 1
- 1752Maria Carolina of Austria (d. 1814). Life path number 9
- 1764Louis Baraguey d'Hilliers, French general (d. 1816). Life path number 3
- 1790William Wentworth, Australian journalist, explorer, and politician (d. 1872). Life path number 2
- 1792Adelaide of Saxe-Meiningen (d. 1849). Life path number 4
- 1803Vladimir Odoyevsky, Russian philosopher and critic (d. 1869). Life path number 6
- 1814Anders Jonas Ångström, Swedish physicist and astronomer (d. 1874). Life path number 8
- 1818Lucy Stone, American activist (d. 1893). Life path number 3
- 1819Sir George Stokes, 1st Baronet, Irish-English mathematician and physicist (d. 1903). Life path number 4
- 1820George Grove, English musicologist and historian (d. 1900). Life path number 5
- 1823Goldwin Smith, English-Canadian historian and journalist (d. 1910). Life path number 8
- 1831Salomon Jadassohn, German pianist and composer (d. 1902). Life path number 7
- 1841Johnny Mullagh, Australian cricketer (d. 1891). Life path number 8
- 1842Charles Wells, English brewer, founded Charles Wells Ltd (d. 1914). Life path number 9
- 1851Felix Adler, German-American religious leader and educator (d. 1933). Life path number 9
- 1860Annie Oakley, American target shooter (d. 1926). Life path number 9
- 1866Giovanni Agnelli, Italian businessman, founded Fiat S.p.A (d. 1945). Life path number 6
- 1867George Luks, American painter and illustrator (d. 1933). Life path number 7
- 1872Richard Willstätter, German-Swiss chemist and academic, Nobel Prize Laureate (d. 1942). Life path number 3
- 1879John Ireland, English composer and educator (d. 1962). Life path number 1
- 1884Harry Dean, English cricketer and coach (d. 1957). Life path number 6
- 1888John Logie Baird, Scottish engineer, invented the television (d. 1946). Life path number 1
- 1888Gleb W. Derujinsky, Russian-American sculptor (d. 1975). Life path number 1
- 1889Camillien Houde, Canadian lawyer and politician, 34th Mayor of Montreal (d. 1958). Life path number 2
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!