The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 12th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 241 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1503Christian III of Denmark (d. 1559). Life path number 2
- 1566Isabella Clara Eugenia Spanish wife of Albert VII, Archduke of Austria (d. 1633). Life path number 2
- 1604Tokugawa Iemitsu, Japanese shogun (d. 1651). Life path number 22
- 1644Heinrich Ignaz Franz Biber, Bohemian-Austrian violinist and composer (d. 1704). Life path number 8
- 1647Johann Heinrich Acker, German pastor and educator (d. 1719). Life path number 2
- 1686John Balguy, English philosopher and author (d. 1748). Life path number 5
- 1696Maurice Greene, English organist and composer (d. 1755). Life path number 6
- 1720Konrad Ekhof, German actor (d. 1778). Life path number 3
- 1762George IV of the United Kingdom (d. 1830). Life path number 9
- 1773Karl Faber, Prussian historian and academic (d. 1853). Life path number 2
- 1774Robert Southey, English poet and author (d. 1843). Life path number 3
- 1831Helena Blavatsky, Russian theosophist and scholar (d. 1891). Life path number 6
- 1852Michael J. McGivney, American priest, founded the Knights of Columbus (d. 1890). Life path number 9
- 1856Diamond Jim Brady, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1917). Life path number 4
- 1857Ernestine von Kirchsberg, Austrian painter and educator (d. 1924). Life path number 5
- 1859Katharine Lee Bates, American poet and author (d. 1929). Life path number 7
- 1860Klara Hitler, Austrian mother of Adolf Hitler (d. 1907). Life path number 8
- 1866Jacinto Benavente, Spanish playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1954). Life path number 5
- 1866Henrik Sillem, Dutch target shooter, mountaineer, and jurist (d. 1907). Life path number 5
- 1867Edith Hamilton, German-American author and educator (d. 1963). Life path number 6
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)