The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as element. August 30 is the 242nd day of 2021 and there are 123 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 35th Monday this year.
Famous Aug 30 birthday celebrants include Dave Brockie, Elden Henson, Sarah-Jane Potts, Fred MacMurray, Aaron Barrett, Raffey Cassidy, Regina Resnik, Bill Daily.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 30th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 221 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1334Peter of Castile (d. 1369). Life path number 22
- 1569Jahangir, Mughal emperor (d. 1627). Life path number 5
- 1720Samuel Whitbread, English brewer and politician, founded Whitbread (d. 1796). Life path number 3
- 1748Jacques-Louis David, French painter and illustrator (d. 1825). Life path number 4
- 1768Joseph Dennie, American author and journalist (d. 1812). Life path number 6
- 1797Mary Shelley, English author and playwright (d. 1851). Life path number 8
- 1808Princess Ludovika of Bavaria (d. 1892). Life path number 1
- 1812Agoston Haraszthy, Hungarian-American businessman, founded Buena Vista Winery (d. 1869). Life path number 5
- 1813Princess Mathilde Caroline of Bavaria (d. 1862). Life path number 6
- 1818Alexander H. Rice, American businessman and politician, 30th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1895). Life path number 2
- 1821Anita Garibaldi, Brazilian wife of Giuseppe Garibaldi (d. 1849). Life path number 5
- 1839Gulstan Ropert, French-American bishop and missionary (d. 1903). Life path number 5
- 1842Grand Duchess Alexandra Alexandrovna of Russia (d. 1849). Life path number 8
- 1848Andrew Onderdonk, American surveyor and contractor (d. 1905). Life path number 5
- 1850Marcelo H. del Pilar, Filipino journalist and lawyer (d. 1896). Life path number 7
- 1852Jacobus Henricus van 't Hoff, Dutch chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1911). Life path number 9
- 1852J. Alden Weir, American painter and academic (d. 1919). Life path number 9
- 1856Carl David Tolmé Runge, German mathematician, physicist, and spectroscopist (d. 1927). Life path number 4
- 1860Isaac Levitan, Russian painter and illustrator (d. 1900). Life path number 8
- 1870Grand Duchess Alexandra Georgievna of Russia (d. 1891). Life path number 9
- 1871Ernest Rutherford, New Zealand-English physicist and chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1937). Life path number 1
- 1884Theodor Svedberg, Swedish chemist and physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1971). Life path number 5
- 1890Samuel Frederick Henry Thompson, English captain and pilot (d. 1918). Life path number 2
- 1893Huey Long, American lawyer and politician, 40th Governor of Louisiana (d. 1935). Life path number 5
- 1896Raymond Massey, Canadian-American actor and playwright (d. 1983). Life path number 8
- 1898Shirley Booth, American actress and singer (d. 1992). Life path number 1
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!