The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as element. August 18 is the 231st day of 2020 and there are 135 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 33rd Tuesday this year.
Famous Aug 18 birthday celebrants include Sarah Dash, Robert Redford, Mika Boorem, Malcolm-Jamal Warner, Martin Mull, Patrick Swayze, Jim Florentine, Johnny Preston.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 18th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 224 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1450Marko Marulić, Croatian poet and author (d. 1524). Life path number 9
- 1542Charles Neville, 6th Earl of Westmorland (d. 1601). Life path number 2
- 1579Countess Charlotte Flandrina of Nassau (d. 1640). Life path number 3
- 1596Jean Bolland, Flemish priest and hagiographer (d. 1665). Life path number 2
- 1605Henry Hammond, English churchman and theologian (d. 1660). Life path number 2
- 1606Maria Anna of Spain (d. 1646). Life path number 3
- 1611Marie Louise Gonzaga, French wife of John II Casimir Vasa (d. 1650). Life path number 8
- 1657Ferdinando Galli-Bibiena, Italian architect and painter (d. 1743). Life path number 9
- 1685Brook Taylor, English mathematician and theorist (d. 1731). Life path number 1
- 1692Louis Henri, Duke of Bourbon (d. 1740). Life path number 8
- 1700Baji Rao I, Indian emperor (d. 1740). Life path number 7
- 1720Laurence Shirley, 4th Earl Ferrers, English politician (d. 1760). Life path number 9
- 1750Antonio Salieri, Italian composer and conductor (d. 1825). Life path number 3
- 1754François, marquis de Chasseloup-Laubat, French general and engineer (d. 1833). Life path number 7
- 1774Meriwether Lewis, American soldier, explorer, and politician, co-leader of the Lewis and Clark Expedition (d. 1809). Life path number 9
- 1792John Russell, 1st Earl Russell, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1878). Life path number 9
- 1803Nathan Clifford, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, 19th United States Attorney General (d. 1881). Life path number 2
- 1819Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaevna of Russia (d. 1876). Life path number 9
- 1822Isaac P. Rodman, American general and politician (d. 1862). Life path number 3
- 1830Franz Joseph I of Austria (d. 1916). Life path number 2
- 1831Ernest Noel, Scottish businessman and politician (d. 1931). Life path number 3
- 1834Marshall Field, American businessman, founded Marshall Field's (d. 1906). Life path number 6
- 1841William Halford, English-American lieutenant, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1919). Life path number 22
- 1855Alfred Wallis, English painter and illustrator (d. 1942). Life path number 9
- 1857Libert H. Boeynaems, Belgian-American bishop and missionary (d. 1926). Life path number 2
- 1869Carl Rungius, German-American painter and educator (d. 1959). Life path number 5
- 1870Lavr Kornilov, Russian general and explorer (d. 1918). Life path number 6
- 1879Alexander Rodzyanko, Russian general (d. 1970). Life path number 6
- 1883Sidney Hatch, American runner and soldier (d. 1966). Life path number 1
- 1885Nettie Palmer, Australian poet and critic (d. 1964). Life path number 3
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!