The zodiac sign of a person born on August 18 is Leo ♌.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 18th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 224 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1450Marko Marulić, Croatian poet and author (d. 1524). Life path number 9
- 1542Charles Neville, 6th Earl of Westmorland (d. 1601). Life path number 2
- 1579Countess Charlotte Flandrina of Nassau (d. 1640). Life path number 3
- 1596Jean Bolland, Flemish priest and hagiographer (d. 1665). Life path number 2
- 1605Henry Hammond, English churchman and theologian (d. 1660). Life path number 2
- 1606Maria Anna of Spain (d. 1646). Life path number 3
- 1611Marie Louise Gonzaga, French wife of John II Casimir Vasa (d. 1650). Life path number 8
- 1657Ferdinando Galli-Bibiena, Italian architect and painter (d. 1743). Life path number 9
- 1685Brook Taylor, English mathematician and theorist (d. 1731). Life path number 1
- 1692Louis Henri, Duke of Bourbon (d. 1740). Life path number 8
- 1700Baji Rao I, Indian emperor (d. 1740). Life path number 7
- 1720Laurence Shirley, 4th Earl Ferrers, English politician (d. 1760). Life path number 9
- 1750Antonio Salieri, Italian composer and conductor (d. 1825). Life path number 3
- 1754François, marquis de Chasseloup-Laubat, French general and engineer (d. 1833). Life path number 7
- 1774Meriwether Lewis, American soldier, explorer, and politician, co-leader of the Lewis and Clark Expedition (d. 1809). Life path number 9
- 1792John Russell, 1st Earl Russell, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1878). Life path number 9
- 1803Nathan Clifford, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, 19th United States Attorney General (d. 1881). Life path number 2
- 1819Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaevna of Russia (d. 1876). Life path number 9
- 1822Isaac P. Rodman, American general and politician (d. 1862). Life path number 3
- 1830Franz Joseph I of Austria (d. 1916). Life path number 2
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)