The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as element. August 14 is the 227th day of 2020 and there are 139 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 33rd Friday this year.
Famous Aug 14 birthday celebrants include Ed Harcourt, Adrian Lester, Peter Blegvad, Trevor Bannister, Cassi Thomson, Catherine Bell, Sarah Brightman, Mila Kunis.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 14th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 237 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1297Emperor Hanazono of Japan (d. 1348). Life path number 5
- 1473Margaret Pole, Countess of Salisbury (d. 1541). Life path number 1
- 1479Catherine of York (d. 1527). Life path number 7
- 1499John de Vere, 14th Earl of Oxford, English politician, Lord Great Chamberlain (d. 1526). Life path number 9
- 1575Robert Hayman, English-Canadian poet and politician (d. 1629). Life path number 22
- 1599Méric Casaubon, Swiss-English scholar and author (d. 1671). Life path number 1
- 1625François de Harlay de Champvallon, French archbishop (d. 1695). Life path number 9
- 1642Cosimo III de' Medici, Grand Duke of Tuscany (d. 1723). Life path number 8
- 1653Christopher Monck, 2nd Duke of Albemarle, English colonel and politician, Lieutenant Governor of Jamaica (d. 1688). Life path number 1
- 1688Frederick William I of Prussia (d. 1740). Life path number 9
- 1714Claude Joseph Vernet, French painter (d. 1789). Life path number 8
- 1727Louise Élisabeth of France (d. 1759). Life path number 3
- 1727Princess Henriette of France (d. 1752). Life path number 3
- 1738Leopold Hofmann, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1793). Life path number 5
- 1740Pope Pius VII (d. 1823). Life path number 7
- 1758Carle Vernet, French painter and lithographer (d. 1835). Life path number 7
- 1777Hans Christian Ørsted, Danish physicist and chemist (d. 1851). Life path number 8
- 1817Alexander H. Bailey, American lawyer, judge, and politician (d. 1874). Life path number 3
- 1840Richard von Krafft-Ebing, German-Austrian psychologist and author (d. 1902). Life path number 8
- 1847Robert Comtesse, Swiss lawyer and politician, President of the Swiss National Council (d. 1922). Life path number 6
- 1848Margaret Lindsay Huggins, Irish-English astronomer and author (d. 1915). Life path number 7
- 1851Yannoulis Chalepas, Greek sculptor (d. 1938). Life path number 1
- 1851Doc Holliday, American dentist and poker player (d. 1887). Life path number 1
- 1857Max Wagenknecht, German organist, composer, and educator (d. 1922). Life path number 7
- 1863Ernest Thayer, American poet and author (d. 1940). Life path number 22
- 1865Guido Castelnuovo, Italian mathematician and academic (d. 1952). Life path number 6
- 1866Charles Jean de la Vallée-Poussin, Belgian mathematician and academic (d. 1962). Life path number 7
- 1867Cupid Childs, American baseball player (d. 1912). Life path number 8
- 1867John Galsworthy, English author and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1933). Life path number 8
- 1871Guangxu Emperor of China (d. 1908). Life path number 3
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!