The zodiac sign of a person born on August 6 is Leo ♌.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 6th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 245 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1180Emperor Go-Toba of Japan (d. 1239). Life path number 6
- 1504Matthew Parker, English archbishop (d. 1575). Life path number 6
- 1609Richard Bennett, English-American politician, Colonial Governor of Virginia (d. 1675). Life path number 3
- 1619Barbara Strozzi, Italian singer-songwriter (d. 1677). Life path number 22
- 1638Nicolas Malebranche, French priest and philosopher (d. 1715). Life path number 5
- 1644Louise de La Vallière, French mistress of Louis XIV of France (d. 1710). Life path number 2
- 1656Claude de Forbin, French general (d. 1733). Life path number 5
- 1666Maria Sophia of Neuburg (d. 1699). Life path number 6
- 1697Charles VII, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1745). Life path number 1
- 1715Luc de Clapiers, marquis de Vauvenargues, French author (d. 1747). Life path number 1
- 1765Petros Mavromichalis, Greek general and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1848). Life path number 6
- 1766William Hyde Wollaston, English chemist and physicist (d. 1828). Life path number 7
- 1768Jean-Baptiste Bessières, French general and politician (d. 1813). Life path number 9
- 1775Daniel O'Connell, Irish lawyer and politician, Lord Mayor of Dublin (d. 1847). Life path number 7
- 1809Alfred, Lord Tennyson, English poet and author (d. 1892). Life path number 5
- 1826Thomas Alexander Browne, English-Australian author (d. 1915). Life path number 22
- 1844Alfred, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (d. 1900). Life path number 22
- 1844James Henry Greathead, South African-English engineer (d. 1896). Life path number 22
- 1846Anna Haining Bates, Canadian-American giant (d. 1888). Life path number 6
- 1861Edith Roosevelt, American wife of Theodore Roosevelt, 27th First Lady of the United States (d. 1948). Life path number 3
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!