The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as element. August 31 is the 243rd day of 2022 and there are 122 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 35th Wednesday this year.
Famous Aug 31 birthday celebrants include Sara Ramirez, Jos LeDuc, Gina Schock, Glenn Tilbrook, Sanford Meisner, James Coburn, Chris Whitley, Buddy Hackett.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 31st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 234 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 12Caligula, Roman emperor (d. 41). Life path number 6
- 161Commodus, Roman emperor (d. 192). Life path number 2
- 1602Amalia of Solms-Braunfels (d. 1675). Life path number 3
- 1652Ferdinando Carlo Gonzaga, Duke of Mantua and Montferrat (d. 1708). Life path number 8
- 1663Guillaume Amontons, French physicist and instrument maker (d. 1705). Life path number 1
- 1721George Hervey, 2nd Earl of Bristol, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1775). Life path number 5
- 1741Jean-Paul-Égide Martini, French composer and educator (d. 1816). Life path number 7
- 1748Jean-Étienne Despréaux, French ballet dancer, choreographer, composer, and playwright (d. 1820). Life path number 5
- 1767Henry Joy McCracken, Irish businessman and activist, founded the Society of United Irishmen (d. 1798). Life path number 6
- 1775Agnes Bulmer, English poet and author (d. 1836). Life path number 5
- 1802Husein Gradaščević, Ottoman general (d. 1834). Life path number 5
- 1821Hermann von Helmholtz, German physician and physicist (d. 1894). Life path number 6
- 1822Galusha A. Grow, American lawyer and politician, 28th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 1907). Life path number 7
- 1834Amilcare Ponchielli, Italian composer and educator (d. 1886). Life path number 1
- 1842Josephine St. Pierre Ruffin, American journalist, publisher, and activist (d. 1924). Life path number 9
- 1843Georg von Hertling, German academic and politician, 7th Chancellor of the German Empire (d. 1919). Life path number 1
- 1870Maria Montessori, Italian physician and educator (d. 1952). Life path number 1
- 1871James E. Ferguson, American banker and politician, 26th Governor of Texas (d. 1944). Life path number 2
- 1878Frank Jarvis, American sprinter and lawyer (d. 1933). Life path number 9
- 1879Alma Mahler, Austrian-American composer and painter (d. 1964). Life path number 1
- 1879Emperor Taishō of Japan (d. 1926). Life path number 1
- 1880Wilhelmina of the Netherlands (d. 1962). Life path number 2
- 1885DuBose Heyward, American author and playwright (d. 1940). Life path number 7
- 1890August Alle, Estonian poet and author (d. 1952). Life path number 3
- 1893Lily Laskine, French harp player (d. 1988). Life path number 6
- 1894Albert Facey, Australian soldier and author (d. 1982). Life path number 7
- 1896Brian Edmund Baker, English Air Marshal (d. 1979). Life path number 9
- 1896Félix-Antoine Savard, Canadian priest and author (d. 1982). Life path number 9
- 1897Fredric March, American lieutenant, actor, and singer (d. 1975). Life path number 1
- 1900Gino Lucetti, Italian anarchist, attempted assassin of Benito Mussolini (d. 1943). Life path number 4
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!