The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 29th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 221 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1434Janus Pannonius, Hungarian bishop and poet (d. 1472). Life path number 22
- 1619Jean-Baptiste Colbert, French economist and politician, Controller-General of Finances (d. 1683). Life path number 9
- 1628John Granville, 1st Earl of Bath, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1701). Life path number 9
- 1632John Locke, English physician and philosopher (d. 1704). Life path number 22
- 1724Giovanni Battista Casti, Italian poet and author (d. 1803). Life path number 6
- 1725Charles Townshend, English politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer (d. 1767). Life path number 7
- 1728Maria Anna Sophia of Saxony (d. 1797). Life path number 1
- 1756Jan Śniadecki, Polish mathematician and astronomer (d. 1830). Life path number 2
- 1756Count Heinrich von Bellegarde, Austrian general and politician (d. 1845). Life path number 2
- 1777Hyacinth, Russian religious leader, founded Sinology (d. 1853). Life path number 5
- 1780Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres, French painter and illustrator (d. 1867). Life path number 8
- 1792Charles Grandison Finney, American minister and author (d. 1875). Life path number 2
- 1805Frederick Denison Maurice, English priest, theologian, and author (d. 1872). Life path number 6
- 1809Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr., American physician and author (d. 1894). Life path number 1
- 1810Juan Bautista Alberdi, Argentinian theorist and diplomat (d. 1884). Life path number 2
- 1811Henry Bergh, American activist, founded the ASPCA (d. 1888). Life path number 3
- 1842Alfred Shaw, English cricketer, rugby player, and umpire (d. 1907). Life path number 7
- 1843David B. Hill, American lawyer and politician, 29th Governor of New York (d. 1910). Life path number 8
- 1844Edward Carpenter, English anthologist and poet (d. 1929). Life path number 9
- 1857Sandford Schultz, English cricketer (d. 1937). Life path number 22
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)