The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as element. August 29 is the 241st day of 2022 and there are 124 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 35th Monday this year.
Famous Aug 29 birthday celebrants include Lea Michele, Jeremy Applegate, Anton Newcombe, Geoff Whitehorn, John Hensley, William Levy, Nicole Gale Anderson, Isabel Sanford.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 29th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 221 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1434Janus Pannonius, Hungarian bishop and poet (d. 1472). Life path number 22
- 1619Jean-Baptiste Colbert, French economist and politician, Controller-General of Finances (d. 1683). Life path number 9
- 1628John Granville, 1st Earl of Bath, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1701). Life path number 9
- 1632John Locke, English physician and philosopher (d. 1704). Life path number 22
- 1724Giovanni Battista Casti, Italian poet and author (d. 1803). Life path number 6
- 1725Charles Townshend, English politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer (d. 1767). Life path number 7
- 1728Maria Anna Sophia of Saxony (d. 1797). Life path number 1
- 1756Jan Śniadecki, Polish mathematician and astronomer (d. 1830). Life path number 2
- 1756Count Heinrich von Bellegarde, Austrian general and politician (d. 1845). Life path number 2
- 1777Hyacinth, Russian religious leader, founded Sinology (d. 1853). Life path number 5
- 1780Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres, French painter and illustrator (d. 1867). Life path number 8
- 1792Charles Grandison Finney, American minister and author (d. 1875). Life path number 2
- 1805Frederick Denison Maurice, English priest, theologian, and author (d. 1872). Life path number 6
- 1809Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr., American physician and author (d. 1894). Life path number 1
- 1810Juan Bautista Alberdi, Argentinian theorist and diplomat (d. 1884). Life path number 2
- 1811Henry Bergh, American activist, founded the ASPCA (d. 1888). Life path number 3
- 1842Alfred Shaw, English cricketer, rugby player, and umpire (d. 1907). Life path number 7
- 1843David B. Hill, American lawyer and politician, 29th Governor of New York (d. 1910). Life path number 8
- 1844Edward Carpenter, English anthologist and poet (d. 1929). Life path number 9
- 1857Sandford Schultz, English cricketer (d. 1937). Life path number 22
- 1862Andrew Fisher, Scottish-Australian politician and diplomat, 5th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1928). Life path number 9
- 1862Maurice Maeterlinck, Belgian poet and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1949). Life path number 9
- 1871Albert François Lebrun, French engineer and politician, 15th President of France (d. 1950). Life path number 9
- 1875Leonardo De Lorenzo, Italian flute player and educator (d. 1962). Life path number 22
- 1876Charles F. Kettering, American engineer and businessman, founded Delco Electronics (d. 1958). Life path number 5
- 1876Kim Koo, South Korean politician, 6th President of The Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea (d. 1949). Life path number 5
- 1880Marie-Louise Meilleur, Canadian super-centenarian (d. 1998). Life path number 9
- 1883Muriel George, English actress and singer (d. 1965). Life path number 3
- 1887Jivraj Narayan Mehta, Indian physicians and politician, 1st Chief Minister of Gujarat (d. 1978). Life path number 7
- 1888Salme Dutt, Estonian-English politician (d. 1964). Life path number 8
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!