The zodiac sign of a person born on August 25 is Virgo ♍.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 25th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 250 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1530Ivan the Terrible, Russian ruler (d. 1584). Life path number 6
- 1561Philippe van Lansberge, Dutch astronomer and mathematician (d. 1632). Life path number 1
- 1624François de la Chaise, French priest (d. 1709). Life path number 1
- 1662John Leverett the Younger, American lawyer, academic, and politician (d. 1724). Life path number 3
- 1707Louis I of Spain (d. 1724). Life path number 3
- 1719Charles-Amédée-Philippe van Loo, French painter (d. 1795). Life path number 6
- 1724George Stubbs, English painter and academic (d. 1806). Life path number 2
- 1741Karl Friedrich Bahrdt, German theologian and author (d. 1792). Life path number 1
- 1744Johann Gottfried Herder, German poet, philosopher, and critic (d. 1803). Life path number 22
- 1758Franz Teyber, Austrian organist and composer (d. 1810). Life path number 9
- 1767Louis Antoine de Saint-Just, French soldier and politician (d. 1794). Life path number 9
- 1776Thomas Bladen Capel, English admiral (d. 1853). Life path number 9
- 1786Ludwig I of Bavaria (d. 1868). Life path number 1
- 1796James Lick, American carpenter and piano builder (d. 1876). Life path number 2
- 1802Nikolaus Lenau, Romanian-Austrian poet and author (d. 1850). Life path number 8
- 1803Luís Alves de Lima e Silva, Duke of Caxias (d. 1880). Life path number 9
- 1817Marie-Eugénie de Jésus, French nun and saint, founded the Religious of the Assumption (d. 1898). Life path number 5
- 1819Allan Pinkerton, Scottish-American detective and spy (d. 1884). Life path number 7
- 1829Carlo Acton, Italian pianist and composer (d. 1909). Life path number 8
- 1836Bret Harte, American author and poet (d. 1902). Life path number 6