The zodiac sign of a person born on August 20 is Leo ♌.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 20th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 341 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1517Antoine Perrenot de Granvelle, French cardinal and art collector (d. 1586). Life path number 6
- 1561Jacopo Peri, Italian singer and composer (d. 1633). Life path number 5
- 1613Duchess Elisabeth Sophie of Mecklenburg (d. 1676). Life path number 3
- 1625Thomas Corneille, French playwright and philologist (d. 1709). Life path number 6
- 1632Louis Bourdaloue, French preacher and academic (d. 1704). Life path number 4
- 1710Thomas Simpson, English mathematician and academic (d. 1761). Life path number 1
- 1719Christian Mayer, Czech astronomer and educator (d. 1783). Life path number 1
- 1720Bernard de Bury, French harpsichord player and composer (d. 1785). Life path number 11
- 1752Landgravine Friederike of Hesse-Darmstadt (d. 1782). Life path number 7
- 1778Bernardo O'Higgins, Chilean general and politician, 2nd Supreme Director of Chile (d. 1842). Life path number 6
- 1779Jöns Jacob Berzelius, Swedish chemist and academic (d. 1848). Life path number 7
- 1799James Prinsep, English orientalist and scholar (d. 1840). Life path number 9
- 1833Benjamin Harrison, American general, lawyer, and politician, 23rd President of the United States (d. 1901). Life path number 7
- 1845Albert Chmielowski, Polish saint, founded the Albertine Brothers (d. 1916). Life path number 1
- 1847Andrew Greenwood, English cricketer (d. 1889). Life path number 3
- 1847Bolesław Prus, Polish journalist and author (d. 1912). Life path number 3
- 1856Jakub Bart-Ćišinski, German poet and playwright (d. 1909). Life path number 3
- 1860Raymond Poincaré, French lawyer and politician, 10th President of France (d. 1934). Life path number 7
- 1865Bernard Tancred, South African cricketer and lawyer (d. 1911). Life path number 3
- 1868Ellen Roosevelt, American tennis player (d. 1954). Life path number 6
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)