The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 3rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 222 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1491Maria of Jülich-Berg (d. 1543). Life path number 8
- 1509Étienne Dolet, French scholar and translator (d. 1546). Life path number 8
- 1692John Henley, English minister and poet (d. 1759). Life path number 2
- 1734Naungdawgyi, Burmese king (d. 1763). Life path number 8
- 1770Frederick William III of Prussia (d. 1840). Life path number 8
- 1803Joseph Paxton, English gardener and architect, designed The Crystal Palace (d. 1865). Life path number 5
- 1808Hamilton Fish, American lawyer and politician, 26th United States Secretary of State (d. 1893). Life path number 1
- 1811Elisha Otis, American businessman, founded the Otis Elevator Company (d. 1861). Life path number 22
- 1817Archduke Albrecht, Duke of Teschen (d. 1895). Life path number 1
- 1832Ivan Zajc, Croatian composer, conductor, and director (d. 1914). Life path number 7
- 1840John Bigham, 1st Viscount Mersey, English jurist and politician (d. 1929). Life path number 6
- 1850Reginald Heber Roe, English-Australian swimmer, tennis player, and academic (d. 1926). Life path number 7
- 1856Alfred Deakin, Australian lawyer and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1919). Life path number 4
- 1860William Kennedy Dickson, French-Scottish actor, director, and producer (d. 1935). Life path number 8
- 1863Géza Gárdonyi, Hungarian author and journalist (d. 1922). Life path number 2
- 1867Stanley Baldwin, English businessman and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1947). Life path number 6
- 1871Vernon Louis Parrington, American historian and scholar (d. 1929). Life path number 1
- 1872Haakon VII of Norway (d. 1957). Life path number 2
- 1886Maithili Sharan Gupt, Indian poet and playwright (d. 1964). Life path number 7
- 1887Rupert Brooke, English-Greek soldier and poet (d. 1915). Life path number 8
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)