The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as element. August 3 is the 216th day of 2020 and there are 150 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 31st Monday this year.
Famous Aug 3 birthday celebrants include Kirk Brandon, John Erman, Edward Petherbridge, Haystacks Calhoun, Steven Berkoff, Gizz Butt, Tom Georgeson, Jon Foster.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 3rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 222 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1491Maria of Jülich-Berg (d. 1543). Life path number 8
- 1509Étienne Dolet, French scholar and translator (d. 1546). Life path number 8
- 1692John Henley, English minister and poet (d. 1759). Life path number 2
- 1734Naungdawgyi, Burmese king (d. 1763). Life path number 8
- 1770Frederick William III of Prussia (d. 1840). Life path number 8
- 1803Joseph Paxton, English gardener and architect, designed The Crystal Palace (d. 1865). Life path number 5
- 1808Hamilton Fish, American lawyer and politician, 26th United States Secretary of State (d. 1893). Life path number 1
- 1811Elisha Otis, American businessman, founded the Otis Elevator Company (d. 1861). Life path number 22
- 1817Archduke Albrecht, Duke of Teschen (d. 1895). Life path number 1
- 1832Ivan Zajc, Croatian composer, conductor, and director (d. 1914). Life path number 7
- 1840John Bigham, 1st Viscount Mersey, English jurist and politician (d. 1929). Life path number 6
- 1850Reginald Heber Roe, English-Australian swimmer, tennis player, and academic (d. 1926). Life path number 7
- 1856Alfred Deakin, Australian lawyer and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1919). Life path number 4
- 1860William Kennedy Dickson, French-Scottish actor, director, and producer (d. 1935). Life path number 8
- 1863Géza Gárdonyi, Hungarian author and journalist (d. 1922). Life path number 2
- 1867Stanley Baldwin, English businessman and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1947). Life path number 6
- 1871Vernon Louis Parrington, American historian and scholar (d. 1929). Life path number 1
- 1872Haakon VII of Norway (d. 1957). Life path number 2
- 1886Maithili Sharan Gupt, Indian poet and playwright (d. 1964). Life path number 7
- 1887Rupert Brooke, English-Greek soldier and poet (d. 1915). Life path number 8
- 1890Konstantin Melnikov, Russian architect, designed the Rusakov Workers' Club (d. 1974). Life path number 2
- 1891Marguerite Nichols, American actress (d. 1941). Life path number 3
- 1894Harry Heilmann, American baseball player and sportscaster (d. 1951). Life path number 6
- 1895Allen Bathurst, Lord Apsley, English politician (d. 1942). Life path number 7
- 1895Neva Morris, American super-centenarian (d. 2010). Life path number 7
- 1896Ralph Horween, American football player and coach (d. 1997). Life path number 8
- 1899Louis Chiron, Monacan race car driver (d. 1979). Life path number 2
- 1900Ernie Pyle, American soldier and journalist (d. 1945). Life path number 3
- 1900John T. Scopes, American educator (d. 1970). Life path number 3
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!