The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 11th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 224 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1086Henry V, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1125). Life path number 7
- 1467Mary of York (d. 1482). Life path number 1
- 1648Jeremiah Shepard, American minister (d. 1720). Life path number 2
- 1667Anna Maria Luisa de' Medici, Italian wife of Johann Wilhelm, Elector Palatine (d. 1743). Life path number 3
- 1673Richard Mead, English physician and astrologer (d. 1754). Life path number 9
- 1718Frederick Haldimand, Swiss-English general and politician, 22nd Governor of Quebec (d. 1791). Life path number 9
- 1722Richard Brocklesby, English physician (d. 1797). Life path number 22
- 1748Joseph Schuster, German composer (d. 1812). Life path number 3
- 1778Friedrich Ludwig Jahn, Prussian gymnast, educator, and politician (d. 1852). Life path number 6
- 1794James B. Longacre, American engraver (d. 1869). Life path number 22
- 1807David Rice Atchison, American general, lawyer, and politician (d. 1886). Life path number 8
- 1808William W. Chapman, American lawyer and politician (d. 1892). Life path number 9
- 1833Robert G. Ingersoll, American soldier, lawyer, and politician (d. 1899). Life path number 7
- 1833Kido Takayoshi, Japanese samurai and politician (d. 1877). Life path number 7
- 1836Warren Brown, American historian and politician (d. 1919). Life path number 1
- 1837Marie François Sadi Carnot, French engineer and politician, 4th President of the French Republic (d. 1894). Life path number 2
- 1855John Hodges, Australian cricketer (d. 1933). Life path number 2
- 1858Christiaan Eijkman, Dutch physician and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1930). Life path number 5
- 1860Ottó Bláthy, Hungarian engineer and chess player (d. 1939). Life path number 7
- 1869Hale Holden, American businessman (d. 1940). Life path number 7
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)