The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as element. August 11 is the 223rd day of 2021 and there are 142 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 32nd Wednesday this year.
Famous Aug 11 birthday celebrants include Carolyn Murphy, Viola Davis, Elya Baskin, Embeth Davidtz, Ronnie Dawson, Miguel A. Núñez, Jr., Hulk Hogan, Alan Halsall.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 11th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 224 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1086Henry V, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1125). Life path number 7
- 1467Mary of York (d. 1482). Life path number 1
- 1648Jeremiah Shepard, American minister (d. 1720). Life path number 2
- 1667Anna Maria Luisa de' Medici, Italian wife of Johann Wilhelm, Elector Palatine (d. 1743). Life path number 3
- 1673Richard Mead, English physician and astrologer (d. 1754). Life path number 9
- 1718Frederick Haldimand, Swiss-English general and politician, 22nd Governor of Quebec (d. 1791). Life path number 9
- 1722Richard Brocklesby, English physician (d. 1797). Life path number 22
- 1748Joseph Schuster, German composer (d. 1812). Life path number 3
- 1778Friedrich Ludwig Jahn, Prussian gymnast, educator, and politician (d. 1852). Life path number 6
- 1794James B. Longacre, American engraver (d. 1869). Life path number 22
- 1807David Rice Atchison, American general, lawyer, and politician (d. 1886). Life path number 8
- 1808William W. Chapman, American lawyer and politician (d. 1892). Life path number 9
- 1833Robert G. Ingersoll, American soldier, lawyer, and politician (d. 1899). Life path number 7
- 1833Kido Takayoshi, Japanese samurai and politician (d. 1877). Life path number 7
- 1836Warren Brown, American historian and politician (d. 1919). Life path number 1
- 1837Marie François Sadi Carnot, French engineer and politician, 4th President of the French Republic (d. 1894). Life path number 2
- 1855John Hodges, Australian cricketer (d. 1933). Life path number 2
- 1858Christiaan Eijkman, Dutch physician and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1930). Life path number 5
- 1860Ottó Bláthy, Hungarian engineer and chess player (d. 1939). Life path number 7
- 1869Hale Holden, American businessman (d. 1940). Life path number 7
- 1870Tom Richardson, English cricketer (d. 1912). Life path number 8
- 1874Princess Louise Charlotte of Saxe-Altenburg (d. 1953). Life path number 3
- 1877Adolph M. Christianson, American lawyer and judge (d. 1954). Life path number 6
- 1878Oliver W. F. Lodge, English poet and author (d. 1955). Life path number 7
- 1881Aleksander Aberg, Estonian wrestler (d. 1920). Life path number 1
- 1884Hermann Wlach, Austrian-Swiss actor (d. 1962). Life path number 22
- 1885Stephen Butterworth, English physicist and engineer (d. 1958). Life path number 5
- 1891Stancho Belkovski, Bulgarian architect and educator (d. 1962). Life path number 2
- 1892Hugh MacDiarmid, Scottish poet and linguist (d. 1978). Life path number 3
- 1892Eiji Yoshikawa, Japanese author (d. 1962). Life path number 3
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!