The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as element. August 7 is the 220th day of 2020 and there are 146 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 32nd Friday this year.
Famous Aug 7 birthday celebrants include Samantha Ronson, Brit Marling, Alexei Sayle, Anjanette Comer, Verna Bloom, B. J. Thomas, Rodney Crowell, Sydney Penny.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 7th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 238 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 317Constantius II, Roman emperor (d. 361). Life path number 8
- 1282Elizabeth of Rhuddlan (d. 1316). Life path number 1
- 1533Alonso de Ercilla, Spanish soldier and poet (d. 1595). Life path number 9
- 1560Elizabeth Báthory, Hungarian serial killer (d. 1614). Life path number 9
- 1571Thomas Lupo, English viol player and composer (d. 1627). Life path number 2
- 1574Robert Dudley, English explorer and cartographer (d. 1649). Life path number 5
- 1598Georg Stiernhielm, Swedish poet and linguist (d. 1672). Life path number 2
- 1726James Bowdoin, American banker and politician, 2nd Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1790). Life path number 22
- 1734Duchess Maria Anna Josepha of Bavaria (d. 1776). Life path number 3
- 1742Nathanael Greene, American general (d. 1786). Life path number 2
- 1751Wilhelmina of Prussia, Princess of Orange (d. 1820). Life path number 2
- 1779Louis de Freycinet, French navigator and explorer (d. 1842). Life path number 3
- 1779Carl Ritter, German geographer and academic (d. 1859). Life path number 3
- 1783Princess Amelia of the United Kingdom (d. 1810). Life path number 7
- 1844Auguste Michel-Lévy, French geologist and author (d. 1911). Life path number 5
- 1860Alan Leo, English astrologer and author (d. 1917). Life path number 3
- 1862Victoria of Baden (d. 1931). Life path number 5
- 1867Emil Nolde, Danish-German painter and illustrator (d. 1956). Life path number 1
- 1868Ladislaus Bortkiewicz, Russian-German economist and statistician (d. 1931). Life path number 2
- 1876Mata Hari, Dutch dancer and spy (d. 1917). Life path number 1
- 1877Ulrich Salchow, Swedish figure skater (d. 1949). Life path number 2
- 1879Johannes Kotze, South African cricketer (d. 1931). Life path number 22
- 1884Billie Burke, American actress and singer (d. 1970). Life path number 9
- 1884Nikolai Triik, Estonian painter and illustrator (d. 1940). Life path number 9
- 1887Anna Elisabet Weirauch, German author and playwright (d. 1970). Life path number 3
- 1890Elizabeth Gurley Flynn, American author and activist (d. 1964). Life path number 6
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!