Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of August 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 23, 1956 was a Thursday and it was the 236th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 29 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,251 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 753 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Vera Miles
- 1938Roger Greenaway
- 1950Alan Tam
- 1951Jimi Jamison
- 1953Bobby G
- 1954Charles Busch
- 1960Gary Hoey
- 1978Julian Casablancas
- 1983Ruta Gedmintas
- 1984Kristy Bruce
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 23.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 23.
- 1623Stanisław Lubieniecki, Polish astronomer, theologian, and historian (d. 1675)
- 1923Edgar F. Codd, English-American computer scientist and programmer (d. 2003)
- 1932Enos Nkala, Zimbabwean soldier and politician, Zimbabwean Minister of Defence (d. 2013)
- 1967Kazumi Totaka, Japanese voice actor and composer
- 1979Zuzana Váleková, Slovak tennis player
- 1983Marianne Steinbrecher, German-Brazilian volleyball player
- 1986Khosi Mokhesi, Lesotho swimmer
- 1986Kim Feenstra, Dutch model and actress
- 1986Neil Cicierega, American comedian, actor, singer, and director
- 1989Breanna Conrad, American fashion designer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 20 BCLudi Volcanalici are held within the temple precinct of Vulcan, and used by Augustus to mark the treaty with Parthia and the return of the legionary standards that had been lost at the Battle of Carrhae in 53 BC.
- 79Mount Vesuvius begins stirring, on the feast day of Vulcan, the Roman god of fire.
- 476Odoacer, chieftain of the Germanic tribes (Herulic - Scirian foederati), is proclaimed rex Italiae (“King of Italy”) by his troops.
- 1572French Wars of Religion Mob violence against Huguenots in Paris results in the St. Bartholomew’s Day massacre.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: King George III delivers his Proclamation of Rebellion to the Court of St James’s stating that the American colonies have proceeded to a state of open and avowed rebellion.
- 1799Napoleon I of France leaves Egypt for France en route to seizing power.
- 1914World War I: Japan declares war on Germany and bombs Qingdao, China.
- 1923Captain Lowell Smith and Lieutenant John P. Richter performed the first mid-air refueling on De Havilland DH-4B, setting an endurance flight record of 37 hours.
- 1938English cricketer Len Hutton sets a world record for the highest individual Test innings of 364, during a Test match against Australia.
- 1942World War II: Beginning of the Battle of Stalingrad.
View the complete list of historical events for August 23.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 23 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gregory Carroll, Klaus Meine, Penny Johnson Jerald, Douglas Kenney, Yim Jae-beom, Cindy Wilson, Vittorio De Sica, Irene Bedard, Garnet Mimms, Suzi Gardner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 23 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 23, 1956.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 5, 1993 – Suzuka Ohgo, Japanese actress; March 6, 1944 – Kiri Te Kanawa, New Zealand soprano and actress; January 17, 1969 – Naveen Andrews, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,038