Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of August 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 23, 2006 was a Wednesday and it was the 235th day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,074 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 138 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Gene Kelly
- 1922Jean Darling
- 1928Marian Seldes
- 1950Alan Tam
- 1956Robert L. Manahan
- 1960Gary Hoey
- 1974Christian Beranek
- 1974Ray Park
- 1986Kim Feenstra
- 1995Eliza Pineda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 23.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 23.
- 1880Alexander Grin, Russian sailor and author (d. 1932)
- 1891Roy Agnew, Australian pianist and composer (d. 1944)
- 1909Syd Buller, English cricketer and umpire (d. 1970)
- 1923Edgar F. Codd, English-American computer scientist and programmer (d. 2003)
- 1932Enos Nkala, Zimbabwean soldier and politician, Zimbabwean Minister of Defence (d. 2013)
- 1953Bobby G, English singer-songwriter (Bucks Fizz)
- 1958Julio Franco, Dominican baseball player and manager
- 1977Jelena Rozga, Croatian singer (Magazin)
- 1982Cristian Tudor, Romanian footballer (d. 2012)
- 1988Olga Govortsova, Belarusian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 20 BCLudi Volcanalici are held within the temple precinct of Vulcan, and used by Augustus to mark the treaty with Parthia and the return of the legionary standards that had been lost at the Battle of Carrhae in 53 BC.
- 1305Sir William Wallace is executed for high treason at Smithfield in London.
- 1831Nat Turner’s slave rebellion is suppressed.
- 1873Albert Bridge in Chelsea, London opens.
- 1939World War II: Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union sign a non-aggression treaty, the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact. In a secret addition to the pact, the Baltic states, Finland, Romania, and Poland are divided between the two nations.
- 1945Soviet–Japanese War: The USSR State Defense Committee issues Decree no. 9898cc “About Receiving, Accommodation, and Labor Utilization of the Japanese Army Prisoners of War”.
- 1977The Gossamer Condor wins the Kremer prize for human powered flight.
- 1989One thousand six hundred forty-five Australian domestic airline pilots resign after the airlines threaten to fire them and sue them over a dispute.
- 2010Manila hostage crisis, in which eight hostages were killed.
- 2011A magnitude 5.8 (class: moderate) earthquake occurs in Virginia. Damage occurs to monuments and structures in Washington D.C. and the resulted damage is estimated at $200 million–$300 million USD.
View the complete list of historical events for August 23.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 23 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Annette Hanshaw, Gary Barlow, Tomoko Kawase, Hodgy Beats, Jade Pettyjohn, Albina Dzhanabaeva, Marthe Keller, Jerry Orbach, Eddie Constantine, Bret Harrison.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 23 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 23, 2006.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was London Bridge by Fergie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 26, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1958 – Lenny Henry, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter; April 30, 1980 – Atsushi, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer (Exile); August 26, 1901 – Jimmy Rushing, American singer and bandleader (Oklahoma City Blue Devils) (d. 1972).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,150