Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of August 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 23, 2006 was a Wednesday and it was the 235th day of the year 2006. It was the 34th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,302 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,767 days or 4.84 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 179 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 1, 2038.
If a dog named Bellamarie - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bellamarie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bellamarie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1757Marie Magdalene Charlotte Ackermann
- 1940Richard Sanders
- 1942Letta Mbulu
- 1953Bobby G
- 1960Gary Hoey
- 1970Lee Sung-jae
- 1971Bone Crusher
- 1983Annie Ilonzeh
- 1986Sky Blu
- 1987Nikki Gil
View the complete list of August 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 23.
- 1931Barbara Eden, American actress and singer
- 1951Queen Noor of Jordan
- 1961Gary Mabbutt, English footballer and actor
- 1966Rik Smits, Dutch-American basketball player
- 1967Jim Murphy, Scottish lawyer and politician, Minister of State for Europe
- 1969Jack Lopresti, English soldier and politician
- 1972Manuel Vidrio, Mexican footballer, coach, and manager
- 1974Konstantin Novoselov, Russian-English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1974Ray Park, Scottish actor and martial artist
- 1980Nenad Vučković, Serbian handball player
View the complete list of August 23 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OOYOYTMZJQ? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters OOYOYTMZJQ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 30 BCAfter the successful invasion of Egypt, Octavian executes Marcus Antonius Antyllus, eldest son of Mark Antony, and Caesarion, the last king of the Ptolemaic dynasty of Egypt and only child of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra.
- 1655Battle of Sobota: The Swedish Empire led by Charles X Gustav defeats the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1799Napoleon I of France leaves Egypt for France en route to seizing power.
- 1831Nat Turner’s slave rebellion is suppressed.
- 1921British airship R-38 experiences structural failure over Hull in England and crashes in the Humber estuary. Of her 49 British and American training crew, only four survive.
- 1923Captain Lowell Smith and Lieutenant John P. Richter performed the first mid-air refueling on De Havilland DH-4B, setting an endurance flight record of 37 hours.
- 1943World War II: Kharkov is liberated as a result of the Battle of Kursk.
- 1944World War II: King Michael of Romania dismisses the pro-Nazi government of Marshal Antonescu, who is arrested. Romania switches sides from the Axis to the Allies.
- 1987The American male basketball team lost the gold medal to Brazilian team at the Pan American Games in Indianapolis. The final score was 120–115 and triggered changes in this sport basis in USA, resulting in the “Dream Team”.
- 1990Saddam Hussein appears on Iraqi state television with a number of Western “guests” (actually hostages) to try to prevent the Gulf War.
View the complete list of August 23 historical events.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 23, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aleksa Palladino, Jason Mewes, Aaron Eckhart, Licia Albanese, Peter Egan, L.A. Lopez, Terry Sylvester, Sophie Dahl, Gene Nelson, Kevin Borg.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 23, 2006.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Virgo, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd August 2006 is Poppy for preparedness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was London Bridge by Fergie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 26, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd August 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 23, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 235th day of 2006
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 34th Wednesday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 177 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,302 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,767 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.84 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 179
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 1, 2038
- Age in dog years: 76 dog years old using a Rat Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: London Bridge by Fergie (August 26, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VIII.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1915 – John Archer, American actor (d. 1999); September 17, 1971 – Ian Whyte, Welsh basketball player and actor; April 30, 1954 – Thom Bray, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,097