Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1923 was a Friday and it was the 215th day of the year 1923. It was the 31st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,485 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,828 days or 32.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,201 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 11, 1955.
If a dog named Prieta - a German Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Prieta will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Prieta will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860William Kennedy Dickson
- 1928Henning Moritzen
- 1930James Komack
- 1934Haystacks Calhoun
- 1951Jay North
- 1956Dave Cloud
- 1956Kirk Brandon
- 1958Lambert Wilson
- 1973Michael Ealy
- 1990Jourdan Dunn
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1913Mel Tolkin, Ukrainian-American screenwriter and producer (d. 2007)
- 1917Les Elgart, American trumpet player and bandleader (d. 1995)
- 1918Larry Haines, American actor (d. 2008)
- 1921Marilyn Maxwell, American actress and singer (d. 1972)
- 1953Ian Bairnson, Scottish saxophonist and keyboard player (The Alan Parsons Project, Pilot, and Keats)
- 1955Corey Burton, American voice actor
- 1958Lambert Wilson, French actor
- 1964Abhisit Vejjajiva, English-Thai economist and politician, 27th Prime Minister of Thailand
- 1983Mark Reynolds, American baseball player
- 1993Yurina Kumai, Japanese singer (Berryz Kobo and Guardians 4)
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OTKEBBVIX? Check your answers here: Unscramble words OTKEBBVIX. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1342The Siege of Algeciras commences during the Spanish Reconquista.
- 1527The first known letter from North America is sent by John Rut while at St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1601Long War: Austria captures Transylvania in the Battle of Goroszló.
- 1645Thirty Years’ War: The Second Battle of Nördlingen sees French forces defeating those of the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1778The theatre La Scala is inaugurated.
- 1795Treaty of Greenville is signed.
- 1913A major labour dispute, known as the Wheatland hop riot, starts in Wheatland, California.
- 1977Tandy Corporation announces the TRS-80, one of the world’s first mass-produced personal computers.
- 1981Senegalese opposition parties, under the leadership of Mamadou Dia, launch the Antiimperialist Action Front – Suxxali Reew Mi.
- 2007Former Deputy Director of the Chilean secret police Raúl Iturriaga is captured after having been on the run following a conviction for kidnapping.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Midori Kuzuoka, Elpida, Ray McKinley, Nick Broomfield, Jerry Jeff Walker, Samantha Bailey, Julie Masse, Shiri Appleby, Vice Cooler, Piotr Wiwczarek.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 1923.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 1923 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 20, 1941. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 215th day of 1923
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 31st Friday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 310 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,485 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,828 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,201
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 1955
- Age in dog years: 456 dog years old using a German Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1931 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 20, 1941 (-158)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VIII.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1946 – Patty Duke, American actress; September 19, 1945 – David Bromberg, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Deep); March 22, 1935 – M. Emmet Walsh, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,899