Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of August 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 30, 1968 was a Friday and it was the 243rd day of the year 1968. It was the 35th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,342 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,114 days or 16.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 621 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 8, 2000.
If a dog named Lupine - a Dachshund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lupine will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lupine will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1848Andrew Onderdonk
- 1939Elizabeth Ashley
- 1944Freek de Jonge
- 1946Peggy Lipton
- 1949Christopher Collins
- 1954David Paymer
- 1977Elden Henson
- 1980Antoinette Taus
- 1983Jun Matsumoto
- 2002Raffey Cassidy
View the complete list of August 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 30.
- 1901John Gunther, American journalist and author (d. 1970)
- 1912Edward Mills Purcell, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1997)
- 1915Robert Strassburg, American composer, conductor, and educator (d. 2003)
- 1918Billy Johnson, American baseball player (d. 2006)
- 1936Peter North, English scholar and academic
- 1947Allan Rock, Canadian lawyer, politician, and diplomat, Canadian Ambassador to the United Nations
- 1954Alexander Lukashenko, Belarusian marshal and politician, 1st President of Belarus
- 1982Andy Roddick, American tennis player
- 1983Tian Qin, Chinese canoe racer
- 1989Bebe Rexha, American singer-songwriter (Black Cards)
View the complete list of August 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1464Pope Paul II succeeds Pope Pius II as the 211th pope.
- 1727Anne, eldest daughter of King George II of Great Britain, is given the title Princess Royal.
- 1799The entire Dutch fleet is captured by British forces under the command of Sir Ralph Abercromby and Admiral Sir Charles Mitchell during the War of the Second Coalition.
- 1914World War I: Germans defeat the Russians in the Battle of Tannenberg
- 1918Fanni Kaplan shoots and seriously injures Bolshevik leader Vladimir Lenin. This, along with the assassination of Bolshevik senior official Moisei Uritsky days earlier, prompts the decree for Red Terror.
- 1922Battle of Dumlupınar: The final battle in the Greco-Turkish War (“Turkish War of Independence”).
- 1940The Second Vienna Award reassigns the territory of Northern Transylvania from Romania to Hungary.
- 1963The Moscow–Washington hotline between the leaders of the U.S.A. and the Soviet Union goes into operation.
- 1997Diana, Princess of Wales, her companion Dodi Fayed and driver Henri Paul die in a car crash in Paris.
- 1999East Timor votes for independence from Indonesia in a referendum.
View the complete list of August 30 historical events.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 30, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zendaya, Freja Beha Erichsen, Davey Havok, Lucía Pérez, Trevor Moore, Alan Ladd, Annemarie Wendl, Lou Myers, Chris Massoglia, Midori Kuzuoka.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 30 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 30, 1968.
Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th August 1968 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +201. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 10, 1986. Your incompatibility score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was People Got to Be Free by The Rascals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 31, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 750. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 30th August 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 30, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 243rd day of 1968
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 35th Friday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 285 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,342 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,114 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 621
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 8, 2000
- Age in dog years: 220 dog years old using a Dachshund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+201)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 10, 1986 (-170)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: People Got to Be Free by The Rascals (August 31, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1984 – Gareth Gates, English singer-songwriter and actor (5th Story); April 30, 1941 – Johnny Farina, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Santo & Johnny); December 21, 1922 – Paul Winchell, American ventriloquist and voice actor (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,875