Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of August 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 4, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 216th day of the year 2003. It was the 31st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 160 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,050 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,017 days or 5.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 205 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 12, 2035.
If a dog named Railey - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Railey will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Railey will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Margit Makay
- 1965Dennis Lehane
- 1968Marcus Schenkenberg
- 1969Max Cavalera
- 1969Vlad Ivanov
- 1972Stefan Brogren
- 1975Daniella van Graas
- 1983Cody Burger
- 1985Kina Grannis
- 1994Mayuko Fukuda
View the complete list of August 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 4.
- 1899Ezra Taft Benson, American religious leader, 13th President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (d. 1994)
- 1922Luis Aponte Martínez, Puerto Rican cardinal (d. 2012)
- 1952Moya Brennan, Irish singer-songwriter and harp player (Clannad and T with the Maggies)
- 1957Brooks D. Simpson, American historian and author
- 1958Ian Broudie, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Lightning Seeds, Big in Japan, and Care)
- 1970John August, American director and screenwriter
- 1975Jutta Urpilainen, Finnish politician, Deputy Prime Minister of Finland
- 1986David Williams, Australian rugby player
- 1987Phil Younghusband, English–Filipino footballer
- 1995Jessica Sanchez, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of August 4 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Colton’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1327First War of Scottish Independence: James Douglas leads a raid into Weardale and almost kills Edward III of England.
- 1693Date traditionally ascribed to Dom Perignon’s invention of champagne, however it is not clear whether he actually invented champagne, however he has been credited as an innovator who developed the techniques used to perfect sparkling wine.
- 1854The Hinomaru is established as the official flag to be flown from Japanese ships.
- 1936Prime Minister of Greece Ioannis Metaxas suspends parliament and the Constitution and establishes the 4th of August Regime.
- 1944The Holocaust: A tip from a Dutch informer leads the Gestapo to a sealed-off area in an Amsterdam warehouse, where they find and arrest Jewish diarist Anne Frank, her family, and four others.
- 1969Vietnam War: At the apartment of French intermediary Jean Sainteny in Paris, American representative Henry Kissinger and North Vietnamese representative Xuân Thuỷ begin secret peace negotiations. The negotiations will eventually fail.
- 1974A bomb explodes in the Italicus Express train at San Benedetto Val di Sambro, Italy, killing 12 people and wounding 22.
- 1977U.S. President Jimmy Carter signs legislation creating the United States Department of Energy.
- 1995Operation Storm begins in Croatia.
- 2006A massacre is carried out by Sri Lankan government forces, killing 17 employees of the French INGO Action Against Hunger (known internationally as Action Contre la Faim, or ACF).
View the complete list of August 4 historical events.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 4, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Claudette Colbert, Edmond O'Brien, Kristen Cloke, Jim Corcoran, Katherine Jenkins, Michael Barrymore, Shin Ae-ra, Tommy Ramone, Gail Porter, Nick Hogan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 4 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 4, 2003.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th August 2003 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 12, 1975. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 20, 1992. Your score is -106. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 9, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 4th August 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 4, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 216th day of 2003
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 31st Monday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 160 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,050 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,017 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 205
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 12, 2035
- Age in dog years: 104 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 12, 1975 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 20, 1992 (-106)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z (August 9, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.VIII.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1944 – Peter Bellamy, English singer-songwriter (The Young Tradition) (d. 1991); July 27, 1964 – Melissa Mendez, Filipino actress; November 17, 1964 – Ralph Garman, American actor and radio host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,097