Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of August 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 4, 2007 was a Saturday and it was the 216th day of the year 2007. It was the 31st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,165 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,722 days or 4.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 175 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 12, 2039.
If a dog named Grimes - a Briard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 93 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Grimes will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Grimes will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Georgina Hale
- 1955Billy Bob Thornton
- 1961Lauren Tom
- 1965Terri Lyne Carrington
- 1969Michael DeLuise
- 1978Mick Cain
- 1981Marques Houston
- 1987Jang Keun-suk
- 1991Neil Coleta
- 1997Ekaterina Ryabova
View the complete list of August 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 4.
- 1908Kurt Eichhorn, German conductor (d. 1994)
- 1952Gábor Demszky, Hungarian sociologist, lawyer, and politician
- 1953Hiroyuki Usui, Japanese footballer and manager
- 1965James Tupper, Canadian actor and screenwriter
- 1965Michael Skibbe, German footballer and manager
- 1967Tom Anderson, American radio host and politician
- 1978Karine Legault, Canadian swimmer
- 1978Luke Allen, American baseball player
- 1981Jana Kolukanova, Estonian swimmer
- 1994Bobby Shmurda, American rapper
View the complete list of August 4 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Erick’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 598Goguryeo-Sui War: Emperor Wéndi of Sui orders his youngest son, Yang Liang (assisted by the co-prime minister Gao Jiong), to conquer Goguryeo (Korea) during the Manchurian rainy season, with a Chinese army and navy.
- 1265Second Barons’ War: Battle of Evesham: The army of Prince Edward (the future king Edward I of England) defeats the forces of rebellious barons led by Simon de Montfort, 6th Earl of Leicester, killing de Montfort and many of his allies.
- 1783Mount Asama erupts in Japan, killing about 1,400 people. The eruption causes a famine, which results in an additional 20,000 deaths.
- 1789In France members of the National Constituent Assembly take an oath to end feudalism and abandon their privileges.
- 1790A newly passed tariff act creates the Revenue Cutter Service (the forerunner of the United States Coast Guard).
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Napoleon leads the French Army of Italy to victory in the Battle of Lonato.
- 1936Prime Minister of Greece Ioannis Metaxas suspends parliament and the Constitution and establishes the 4th of August Regime.
- 1965The Constitution of the Cook Islands comes into force, giving the Cook Islands self-governing status within New Zealand.
- 1977U.S. President Jimmy Carter signs legislation creating the United States Department of Energy.
- 2006A massacre is carried out by Sri Lankan government forces, killing 17 employees of the French INGO Action Against Hunger (known internationally as Action Contre la Faim, or ACF).
View the complete list of August 4 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 4, and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fátima Ptacek, Bitsie Tulloch, Sela Ward, Carrot Top, Franz Antel, Beth Howland, Dan Bigras, Danny Tamberelli, Sammy J, Ferdinand Bonn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 4 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 4, 2007.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th August 2007 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 16, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 23, 2001. Your score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,629,913,759. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey There Delilah by Plain White T’s as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 4, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 136,581,093 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2007. The estimated number of babies born on 4th August 2007 is 374,195. That’s equivalent to 260 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 19,355 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,273 times in the year 2007. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 4, 2007. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 216th day of 2007
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 31st Saturday of 2007
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 314 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,165 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,722 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 175
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 12, 2039
- Age in dog years: 93 dog years old using a Briard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: March 16, 1983 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 23, 2001 (-119)
- 2007 world population: 6,629,913,759
- Number one song: Hey There Delilah by Plain White T’s (August 4, 2007)
- Babies born in 2007: 136,581,093
- Babies born in 2007 every day: 374,195
- Babies born in 2007 every minute: 260
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 19,355 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,273 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.VIII.MMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1957 – Heather Thomas, American actress and author; September 16, 1988 – Sarah Steele, American actress; July 24, 1952 – Gus Van Sant, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,115