Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of August 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 5, 1941 was a Tuesday and it was the 217th day of the year 1941. It was the 31st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,861 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,620 days or 26.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 978 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 13, 1973.
If a dog named Burtie - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 410 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Burtie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Burtie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Victor Francen
- 1906Joan Hickson
- 1929Don Matheson
- 1947Rick Derringer
- 1961Tawny Kitaen
- 1964Zerrin Tekindor
- 1966Jennifer Finch
- 1967Thomas Lang
- 1993Suzuka Ohgo
- 1998Mimi Keene
View the complete list of August 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 5.
- 1461Alexander Jagiellon, Polish king (d. 1506)
- 1897Aksel Larsen, Danish lawyer and politician (d. 1972)
- 1930Richie Ginther, American race car driver (d. 1989)
- 1935Peter Inge, Baron Inge, English field marshal
- 1948Ray Clemence, English footballer and manager
- 1981Jesse Williams, American actor
- 1982Lolo Jones, American hurdler
- 1984Helene Fischer, German singer and dancer
- 1985Laurent Ciman, Belgian footballer
- 1989Jessica Nigri, American model and actress
View the complete list of August 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Penny’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1068Byzantine–Norman wars: Italo-Normans begin a nearly-three-year siege of Bari.
- 1100Henry I is crowned King of England in Westminster Abbey.
- 1278The Siege of Algeciras ends in the context of the Spanish Reconquista pitting the forces of the Kingdom of Castile against the Emirate of Granada. The battle resulted in a Granadan victory.
- 1600The Gowrie Conspiracy against King James VI of Scotland (later to become King James I of England) takes place.
- 1763Pontiac’s War: Battle of Bushy Run: British forces led by Henry Bouquet defeat Chief Pontiac’s Indians at Bushy Run.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Baton Rouge: Along the Mississippi River near Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Confederate troops attempt to take the city, but are driven back by fire from Union gunboats.
- 1874Japan launches its postal savings system, modeled after a similar system in the United Kingdom.
- 1914In Cleveland, Ohio, the first electric traffic light is installed.
- 1944World War II: Polish insurgents liberate a German labor camp in Warsaw, freeing 348 Jewish prisoners.
- 1957American Bandstand, a show dedicated to the teenage “baby-boomers” by playing the songs and showing popular dances of the time, debuts on the ABC television network.
View the complete list of August 5 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 5, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yuriko Yoshitaka, Craig Wasson, Nasha Aziz, Jerry Maren, Bokeem Woodbine, Wendy Raquel Robinson, Lindsay Hartley, Teddy Turner, John Fred, Josh Zuckerman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 5 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 5, 1941.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th August 1941 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 23, 1942. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 16, 1962. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 5, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 217th day of 1941
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 31st Tuesday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 359 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 28,861 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,620 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 978
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 13, 1973
- Age in dog years: 410 dog years old using a Borzoi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: March 23, 1942 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 16, 1962 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: V.VIII.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1982 – Beardyman, English singer; February 11, 1947 – Johnny Manahan, Filipino actor, director, and screenwriter; March 17, 1955 – Mark Boone Junior, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,887