Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1999 was a Saturday and it was the 219th day of the year 1999. It was the 32nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 249 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,517 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,839 days or 7.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 288 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 15, 2031.
If a dog named Moonie - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 141 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moonie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Moonie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Carl Switzer
- 1931Jack Good
- 1942Caetano Veloso
- 1960David Duchovny
- 1961Brian Conley
- 1971Sydney Penny
- 1974Chico Benymon
- 1977Vanessa Stacey
- 1987Mimi Paley
- 1990Helen Flanagan
View the complete list of August 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1879Johannes Kotze, South African cricketer (d. 1931)
- 1901Ann Harding, American actress and singer (d. 1981)
- 1911István Bibó, Hungarian lawyer and politician (d. 1979)
- 1921Karel Husa, Czech-American composer and conductor
- 1945Kenny Ireland, Scottish actor and director (d. 2014)
- 1946Ed Seykota, American businessman and academic
- 1957Alexander Dityatin, Russian gymnast and colonel
- 1963Hiroaki Hirata, Japanese voice actor
- 1976Shane Lechler, American football player
- 1981Randy Wayne, American actor and producer
View the complete list of August 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Fred’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1714The Battle of Gangut: The first important victory of the Russian Navy.
- 1819Simón Bolívar triumphs over Spain in the Battle of Boyacá.
- 1858The first Australian rules football match is played between Melbourne Grammar and Scotch College.
- 1879The opening of the Poor Man’s Palace in Manchester, England.
- 1930The last confirmed lynching of blacks in the Northern United States occurs in Marion, Indiana. Two men, Thomas Shipp and Abram Smith, are killed.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Guadalcanal begins as the United States Marines initiate the first American offensive of the war with landings on Guadalcanal and Tulagi in the Solomon Islands.
- 1947The Bombay Municipal Corporation formally takes over the Bombay Electric Supply and Transport (BEST).
- 1989U.S. Congressman Mickey Leland (D-TX) and 15 others die in a plane crash in Ethiopia.
- 1999The Chechnya-based Islamic International Brigade invades neighboring Dagestan.
- 2013A bombing in a market in Karachi, Pakistan, kills eleven people.
View the complete list of August 7 historical events.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7, and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eddie Argos, Riria, Shannon Curfman, Brian Forster, Chris Hillman, Marjorie Lord, Joel Heyman, Allison Williams, Johnny Rivers, Allan Holdsworth.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 7, 1999.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th August 1999 is Poppy for preparedness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,012,074,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 7, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,704,749 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1999. The estimated number of babies born on 7th August 1999 is 358,095. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,539 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 35,361 times in the year 1999. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 7, 1999. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 219th day of 1999
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 32nd Saturday of 1999
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 249 days
- Age on next birthday: 24 years old
- Days since birth: 8,517 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,839 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 288
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 15, 2031
- Age in dog years: 141 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- 1999 world population: 6,012,074,922
- Number one song: Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguilera (August 7, 1999)
- Babies born in 1999: 130,704,749
- Babies born in 1999 every day: 358,095
- Babies born in 1999 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,539 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 35,361 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VIII.MCMXCIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 30, 1982 – Cleo Higgins, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Cleopatra); August 13, 1991 – Dave Days, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 5, 1957 – Peter Howitt, English actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,899