Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of December 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 15, 2001 was a Saturday and it was the 349th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,639 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 191 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Kasey Rogers
- 1942Geoffrey Davies
- 1948Cassandra Harris
- 1955Paul Simonon
- 1958Carlo J. Caparas
- 1966Manos Papayiannis
- 1966Molly Price
- 1971Clint Lowery
- 1981Michelle Dockery
- 1998Chandler Canterbury
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 15.
- 37Nero, Roman emperor (d. 68)
- 1686Jean-Joseph Fiocco, Flemish violinist and composer (d. 1746)
- 1861Pehr Evind Svinhufvud, Finnish lawyer, judge, and politician, 3rd President of Finland (d. 1944)
- 1903Tamanishiki San'emon, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 32nd Yokozuna (d. 1938)
- 1923Freeman Dyson, English-American physicist and mathematician
- 1945Ivor Crewe, English political scientist and academic
- 1963Norman J. Grossfeld, American screenwriter and producer
- 1979Adam Brody, American actor
- 1981Najoua Belyzel, French singer
- 1989Josh McQuoid, Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 533Vandalic War: Byzantine general Belisarius defeats the Vandals, commanded by King Gelimer, at the Battle of Tricamarum.
- 1905The Pushkin House is established in Saint Petersburg, Russia, to preserve the cultural heritage of Alexander Pushkin
- 1906The London Underground’s Great Northern, Piccadilly and Brompton Railway opens.
- 1939Gone with the Wind receives its premiere at Loew’s Grand Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
- 1941The Holocaust: German troops murder over 15,000 Jews at Drobytsky Yar, a ravine southeast of the city of Kharkiv, Ukraine, Soviet Union.
- 1970Soviet spacecraft Venera 7 successfully land on Venus. It is the first successful soft landing on another planet
- 1976Western Samoa becomes a member of the United Nations.
- 1993The Troubles: The Downing Street Declaration is issued by British Prime Minister John Major and Irish Taoiseach Albert Reynolds.
- 1994Palau becomes a member of the United Nations.
- 2005Introduction of the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor into USAF active service.
View the complete list of historical events for December 15.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 15 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alfred Labatos, Lara Parker, Kim Stanley, Karima Adebibe, Nancy Cartwright, Mando, Kevin Borg, Tim Kang, Carmen Duncan, David Heavener.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 15 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 15, 2001.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was U Got It Bad by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1945 – George Miller, Australian director, producer, and screenwriter; June 13, 1977 – Rainer Schönfelder, Austrian skier and singer; August 29, 1947 – George Costigan, British actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910