Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of December 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 15, 2001 was a Saturday and it was the 349th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,672 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 192 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Geoffrey Davies
- 1963Ellie Cornell
- 1966Manos Papayiannis
- 1967Ami Kawai
- 1970Michael Shanks
- 1973Ryoo Seung-wan
- 1978Ned Brower
- 1983Ronnie Radke
- 1984Kirsty Lee Allan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 15.
- 1920Gamal al-Banna, Egyptian author and scholar (d. 2013)
- 1925Kasey Rogers, American actress, memoirist and writer (d. 2006)
- 1928Jerry Wallace, American singer and guitarist (d. 2008)
- 1946Art Howe, American baseball player and manager
- 1969Adam Setliff, American discus thrower and lawyer
- 1972Rodney Harrison, American football player and sportscaster
- 1981Najoua Belyzel, French singer
- 1982Charlie Cox, English actor
- 1983Ronnie Radke, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Falling in Reverse and Escape the Fate)
- 1998Chandler Canterbury, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1467Stephen III of Moldavia defeats Matthias Corvinus of Hungary, with the latter being injured thrice, at the Battle of Baia.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Nashville – Union forces under George Thomas almost completely destroy the Army of Tennessee under John Hood.
- 1905The Pushkin House is established in Saint Petersburg, Russia, to preserve the cultural heritage of Alexander Pushkin
- 1917World War I: An armistice is reached between the new Bolshevik government and the Central Powers.
- 1939Gone with the Wind receives its premiere at Loew’s Grand Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
- 1945Occupation of Japan: General Douglas MacArthur orders that Shinto be abolished as the state religion of Japan.
- 1946The first election to the Representative Assembly of French India was held.
- 1970The South Korean ferry Namyong Ho capsizes in the Korea Strait, killing over 300 people.
- 1973John Paul Getty III, grandson of American billionaire J. Paul Getty, is found alive near Naples, Italy, after being kidnapped by an Italian gang on July 10.
- 1994Palau becomes a member of the United Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for December 15.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 15 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Drake, Shahd Barmada, Lisa Marie Varon, Eliška Bučková, Roger Steffens, Wanda Sykes, Robin Renucci, Jay McShann, Jonas Armstrong, Tito Puente.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 15 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 15, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was U Got It Bad by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 27, 1941 – Mike Pinder, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (The Moody Blues); April 26, 1991 – Shahira Barry, Irish model; August 16, 1944 – Kevin Ayers, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Soft Machine) (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,073