Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of December 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 15, 2001 was a Saturday and it was the 349th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,611 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 190 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910John Hammond
- 1921Bob Todd
- 1939Cindy Birdsong
- 1950Melanie Chartoff
- 1952Julie Taymor
- 1963Norman J. Grossfeld
- 1967Ami Kawai
- 1977Geoff Stults
- 1982George O. Gore II
- 1986Snejana Onopka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 15.
- 1852Henri Becquerel, French physicist and chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1908)
- 1875Emil Voigt, American gymnast (d. 1961)
- 1910John Hammond, American record producer and critic (d. 1987)
- 1913Roger Gaudry, Canadian chemist and businessman (d. 2001)
- 1950Melanie Chartoff, American actress, inventor
- 1954Oliver Heald, English lawyer and politician, Solicitor General for England and Wales
- 1980Sergio Pizzorno, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Kasabian and Loose Tapestries)
- 1982George O. Gore II, American actor
- 1986Iveta Mazáčová, Czech sprinter
- 1994Emma Lockhart, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1256Hulagu Khan captures and destroys the Hashshashin stronghold at Alamut Castle (in present-day Iran) as part of the Mongol offensive on Islamic southwest Asia.
- 1467Stephen III of Moldavia defeats Matthias Corvinus of Hungary, with the latter being injured thrice, at the Battle of Baia.
- 1905The Pushkin House is established in Saint Petersburg, Russia, to preserve the cultural heritage of Alexander Pushkin
- 1914World War I: The Serbian Army recaptures Belgrade from the invading Austro-Hungarian Army.
- 1939Gone with the Wind receives its premiere at Loew’s Grand Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
- 1954The Charter for the Kingdom of the Netherlands is signed.
- 1976The oil tanker MV Argo Merchant runs aground near Nantucket, Massachusetts, causing one of the worst marine oil spills in history.
- 1993The Troubles: The Downing Street Declaration is issued by British Prime Minister John Major and Irish Taoiseach Albert Reynolds.
- 2000The third reactor at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant is shut down.
- 2001The Leaning Tower of Pisa reopens after 11 years and $27,000,000 spent to fortify it, without fixing its famous lean.
View the complete list of historical events for December 15.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 15 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tania Mallet, Esther Schweins, Patricia Neal, Ethan Juan, Christine Bersola-Babao, Richard Edson, Veronica Hamel, Dwight Hicks, Tamta, Martika.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 15 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 15, 2001.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was U Got It Bad by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1954 – Craig Wasson, American actor; February 13, 1968 – Kelly Hu, American model and actress; April 19, 1987 – David Cavazos, Mexican singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 936