The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. December 15 is the 349th day of 2019 and there are 16 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 50th Sunday this year.
Famous Dec 15 birthday celebrants include Helen Slater, Molly Price, Tim Conway, Tim Reynolds, Emily Head, Sergio Pizzorno, Geoffrey Davies, Ned Brower.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 15th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 192 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 37Nero, Roman emperor (d. 68). Life path number 1
- 130Lucius Verus, Roman emperor (d. 169). Life path number 4
- 1567Christoph Demantius, German composer, poet, and theorist (d. 1643). Life path number 1
- 1657Michel Richard Delalande, French organist and composer (d. 1726). Life path number 1
- 1686Jean-Joseph Fiocco, Flemish violinist and composer (d. 1746). Life path number 3
- 1789Carlos Soublette, Venezuelan general and politician, 11th President of Venezuela (d. 1870). Life path number 7
- 1832Gustave Eiffel, French engineer and architect, co-designed the Eiffel Tower (d. 1923). Life path number 5
- 1852Henri Becquerel, French physicist and chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1908). Life path number 7
- 1859L. L. Zamenhof, Polish linguist and ophthalmologist, created Esperanto (d. 1917). Life path number 5
- 1860Niels Ryberg Finsen, Faroese-Danish physician and educator, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1904). Life path number 6
- 1860Abner Powell, American baseball player and manager (d. 1953). Life path number 6
- 1861Charles Duryea, American engineer and businessman, co-founded the Duryea Motor Wagon Company (d. 1938). Life path number 7
- 1861Pehr Evind Svinhufvud, Finnish lawyer, judge, and politician, 3rd President of Finland (d. 1944). Life path number 7
- 1863Arthur Dehon Little, American chemist and engineer (d. 1935). Life path number 9
- 1869Leon Marchlewski, Polish chemist and academic (d. 1946). Life path number 6
- 1875Emilio Jacinto, Filipino journalist and activist (d. 1899). Life path number 3
- 1875Emil Voigt, American gymnast (d. 1961). Life path number 3
- 1878Hans Carossa, German author and poet (d. 1956). Life path number 6
- 1885Leonid Pitamic, Slovenian lawyer, philosopher, and academic (d. 1971). Life path number 4
- 1888Maxwell Anderson, American journalist and playwright (d. 1959). Life path number 7
- 1890Harry Babcock, American pole vaulter (d. 1965). Life path number 9
- 1892J. Paul Getty, American-English businessman and art collector, founded Getty Oil (d. 1976). Life path number 11
- 1894Vibert Douglas, Canadian astronomer (d. 1988). Life path number 4
- 1894Josef Imbach, Swiss sprinter (d. 1964). Life path number 4
- 1896Betty Smith, American author and playwright (d. 1972). Life path number 6
- 1899Harold Abrahams, English sprinter, lawyer, and journalist (d. 1978). Life path number 9
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)