The zodiac sign of a person born on December 15 is Sagittarius ♐.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 15th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 192 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 37Nero, Roman emperor (d. 68). Life path number 1
- 130Lucius Verus, Roman emperor (d. 169). Life path number 4
- 1567Christoph Demantius, German composer, poet, and theorist (d. 1643). Life path number 1
- 1657Michel Richard Delalande, French organist and composer (d. 1726). Life path number 1
- 1686Jean-Joseph Fiocco, Flemish violinist and composer (d. 1746). Life path number 3
- 1789Carlos Soublette, Venezuelan general and politician, 11th President of Venezuela (d. 1870). Life path number 7
- 1832Gustave Eiffel, French engineer and architect, co-designed the Eiffel Tower (d. 1923). Life path number 5
- 1852Henri Becquerel, French physicist and chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1908). Life path number 7
- 1859L. L. Zamenhof, Polish linguist and ophthalmologist, created Esperanto (d. 1917). Life path number 5
- 1860Niels Ryberg Finsen, Faroese-Danish physician and educator, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1904). Life path number 6
- 1860Abner Powell, American baseball player and manager (d. 1953). Life path number 6
- 1861Charles Duryea, American engineer and businessman, co-founded the Duryea Motor Wagon Company (d. 1938). Life path number 7
- 1861Pehr Evind Svinhufvud, Finnish lawyer, judge, and politician, 3rd President of Finland (d. 1944). Life path number 7
- 1863Arthur Dehon Little, American chemist and engineer (d. 1935). Life path number 9
- 1869Leon Marchlewski, Polish chemist and academic (d. 1946). Life path number 6
- 1875Emilio Jacinto, Filipino journalist and activist (d. 1899). Life path number 3
- 1875Emil Voigt, American gymnast (d. 1961). Life path number 3
- 1878Hans Carossa, German author and poet (d. 1956). Life path number 6
- 1885Leonid Pitamic, Slovenian lawyer, philosopher, and academic (d. 1971). Life path number 4
- 1888Maxwell Anderson, American journalist and playwright (d. 1959). Life path number 7
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)