The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. December 16 is the 350th day of 2019 and there are 15 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 50th Monday this year.
Famous Dec 16 birthday celebrants include Rebecca Forstadt, Lalah Hathaway, Katie Leigh, Travis Morrison, Barbara Kent, Eugene Robert Glazer, Vida Hope, Sam Robards.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 16th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 235 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1485Catherine of Aragon (d. 1536). Life path number 1
- 1584John Selden, English jurist and scholar (d. 1654). Life path number 1
- 1614Eberhard III, Duke of Württemberg (d. 1674). Life path number 4
- 1716Louis Jules Mancini Mazarini, French poet and diplomat (d. 1798). Life path number 7
- 1717Elizabeth Carter, English poet and scholar (d. 1806). Life path number 8
- 1742Gebhard Leberecht von Blücher, German field marshal (d. 1819). Life path number 6
- 1775Jane Austen, English author (d. 1817). Life path number 3
- 1775François-Adrien Boieldieu, French pianist and composer (d. 1834). Life path number 3
- 1776Johann Wilhelm Ritter, German chemist, physicist, and philosopher (d. 1810). Life path number 4
- 1778John Ordronaux, French-American soldier (d. 1841). Life path number 6
- 1787Mary Russell Mitford, English author and playwright (d. 1855). Life path number 6
- 1790Leopold I of Belgium (d. 1865). Life path number 9
- 1804Viktor Bunyakovsky, Russian mathematician and academic (d. 1889). Life path number 5
- 1834Léon Walras, French-Swiss economist and theorist (d. 1910). Life path number 8
- 1836Ernst von Bergmann, Latvian-German surgeon and academic (d. 1907). Life path number 1
- 1861Antonio de La Gándara, French painter and illustrator (d. 1917). Life path number 8
- 1863George Santayana, Spanish philosopher and author (d. 1952). Life path number 1
- 1865Olavo Bilac, Brazilian journalist and poet (d. 1918). Life path number 3
- 1866Wassily Kandinsky, Russian-French painter and theorist (d. 1944). Life path number 4
- 1867Amy Carmichael, Anglo-Irish missionary and humanitarian in India (d. 1951). Life path number 5
- 1869Hristo Tatarchev, Bulgarian physician and activist, co-founded the Internal Macedonian Revolutionary Organization (d. 1952). Life path number 7
- 1872Anton Denikin, Russian general (d. 1947). Life path number 1
- 1882Jack Hobbs, English cricketer and journalist (d. 1963). Life path number 11
- 1882Zoltán Kodály, Hungarian composer, conductor, and musicologist (d. 1967). Life path number 11
- 1882Walther Meissner, German physicist and engineer (d. 1974). Life path number 11
- 1883Károly Kós, Hungarian-Romanian architect, ethnologist, and politician (d. 1977). Life path number 3
- 1883Max Linder, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1925). Life path number 3
- 1884Seibo Kitamura, Japanese sculptor (d. 1987). Life path number 4
- 1888Alexander I of Yugoslavia (d. 1934). Life path number 8
- 1888Alphonse Juin, Algerian-French general (d. 1967). Life path number 8
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!