The zodiac sign of a person born on December 30 is Capricorn ♑.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 30th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 240 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 39Titus, Roman emperor (d. 81). Life path number 9
- 1204Abû 'Uthmân Sa'îd ibn Hakam al Qurashi, Portuguese ruler (d. 1282). Life path number 4
- 1371Vasily I of Moscow (d. 1425). Life path number 9
- 1642Vincenzo da Filicaja, Italian poet (d. 1707). Life path number 1
- 1673Ahmed III, Ottoman sultan (d. 1736). Life path number 5
- 1678William Croft, English organist and composer (d. 1727). Life path number 1
- 1722Charles Yorke, English politician, Lord Chancellor of Great Britain (d. 1770). Life path number 9
- 1724Louis-Jean-François Lagrenée, French painter (d. 1805). Life path number 11
- 1760Charles Sapinaud de La Rairie, French general (d. 1829). Life path number 11
- 1792Sylvester Jordan, German lawyer and politician (d. 1861). Life path number 7
- 1819Theodor Fontane, German author and poet (d. 1898). Life path number 7
- 1819John W. Geary, American lawyer and politician, 16th Governor of Pennsylvania (d. 1873). Life path number 7
- 1825Samuel Newitt Wood, American lawyer and politician (d. 1891). Life path number 4
- 1838Émile Loubet, French politician, 7th President of France (d. 1929). Life path number 8
- 1841Robert Scott, Australian public servant (d. 1922). Life path number 11
- 1849John Milne, English seismologist and geologist (d. 1913). Life path number 1
- 1851Asa Griggs Candler, American businessman and politician, 44th Mayor of Atlanta (d. 1929). Life path number 3
- 1853André Messager, French pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1929). Life path number 5
- 1857Sylvio Lazzari, French-Austrian composer (d. 1944). Life path number 9
- 1865Rudyard Kipling, English author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1936). Life path number 8
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!