The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as element. December 23 is the 357th day of 2022 and there are 8 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 51st Friday this year.
Famous Dec 23 birthday celebrants include Holly Madison, Anna Maria Perez de Taglé, Eddie Vedder, Kumar Pallana, Esther Phillips, Jodie Marsh, La Lupe, Jess Harnell.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 23rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 223 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1173Louis I, Duke of Bavaria (d. 1231). Life path number 11
- 1513Thomas Smith, English diplomat and scholar (d. 1577). Life path number 9
- 1582Severo Bonini, Italian organist and composer (d. 1663). Life path number 6
- 1597Martin Opitz, German poet and composer (d. 1639). Life path number 3
- 1613Carl Gustaf Wrangel, Swedish field marshal and politician, Lord High Constable of Sweden (d. 1676). Life path number 1
- 1621Heneage Finch, 1st Earl of Nottingham, English politician, Lord Chancellor of England (d. 1682). Life path number 9
- 1621Edmund Berry Godfrey, English judge (d. 1678). Life path number 9
- 1689Joseph Bodin de Boismortier, French composer (d. 1755). Life path number 5
- 1690Pamheiba, Indian emperor (d. 1751). Life path number 6
- 1713Maruyama Gondazaemon, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 3rd Yokozuna (d. 1749). Life path number 11
- 1732Richard Arkwright, English businessman and inventor, invented the Water frame and Spinning frame (d. 1792). Life path number 3
- 1750Frederick Augustus I of Saxony (d. 1827). Life path number 3
- 1758Nathan Wilson, American soldier and politician (d. 1834). Life path number 11
- 1777Alexander I of Russia (d. 1825). Life path number 3
- 1790Jean-François Champollion, French philologist, orientalist, and scholar (d. 1832). Life path number 7
- 1804Charles Augustin Sainte-Beuve, French author, critic, and academic (d. 1869). Life path number 3
- 1805Joseph Smith, American religious leader, 1st President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (d. 1844). Life path number 4
- 1812Samuel Smiles, Scottish-English author (d. 1904). Life path number 11
- 1819Jan Jakob Lodewijk ten Kate, Dutch poet and clergyman (d. 1889). Life path number 9
- 1822Wilhelm Bauer, German engineer (d. 1875). Life path number 3
- 1839János Murkovics, Slovene-Hungarian author and educator (d. 1917). Life path number 11
- 1843Richard Conner, American sergeant, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1924). Life path number 6
- 1854Henry B. Guppy, English botanist and author (d. 1926). Life path number 8
- 1864Princess Zorka of Montenegro (d. 1890). Life path number 9
- 1867Madam C. J. Walker, American businesswoman and philanthropist, founded the Madame C.J. Walker Manufacturing Company (d. 1919). Life path number 3
- 1870John Marin, American painter (d. 1953). Life path number 6
- 1874Viggo Wiehe, Danish actor (d. 1956). Life path number 1
- 1878Stephen Timoshenko, Ukrainian-American engineer and academic (d. 1972). Life path number 5
- 1885Pierre Brissaud, French illustrator, painter, and engraver (d. 1964). Life path number 3
- 1896Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa, Italian lieutenant and author (d. 1957). Life path number 5
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!