The zodiac sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 28th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 223 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1164Emperor Rokujō of Japan (d. 1176). Life path number 7
- 1522Margaret of Parma (d. 1583). Life path number 5
- 1619Antoine Furetière, French author and scholar (d. 1688). Life path number 3
- 1635Elizabeth Stuart, English daughter of Charles I of England (d. 1650). Life path number 1
- 1651Johann Krieger, German organist and composer (d. 1735). Life path number 8
- 1655Charles Cornwallis, 3rd Baron Cornwallis, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Suffolk (d. 1698). Life path number 3
- 1665George FitzRoy, 1st Duke of Northumberland, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Berkshire (d. 1716). Life path number 4
- 1722Eliza Lucas, Caribbean-American agriculturalist (d. 1793). Life path number 7
- 1763John Molson, English-Canadian brewer, founded the Molson Brewery (d. 1836). Life path number 3
- 1775Jean-Gabriel Eynard, Swiss banker and photographer (d. 1863). Life path number 6
- 1798Thomas Henderson, Scottish astronomer and mathematician (d. 1844). Life path number 11
- 1818Carl Remigius Fresenius, German chemist and academic (d. 1897). Life path number 4
- 1842Calixa Lavallée, Canadian-American lieutenant and composer (d. 1891). Life path number 1
- 1856Woodrow Wilson, American historian and politician, 28th President of the United States, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1924). Life path number 6
- 1859Venustiano Carranza, Mexican politician, 37th President of Mexico (d. 1920). Life path number 9
- 1866Szymon Askenazy, Polish historian, educator, and diplomat, founded the Askenazy school (d. 1935). Life path number 7
- 1870Charles Bennett, English runner (d. 1949). Life path number 11
- 1878Harry Brown, Australian public servant (d. 1967). Life path number 1
- 1882Arthur Eddington, English astronomer, physicist, and mathematician (d. 1944). Life path number 5
- 1882Lili Elbe, Danish artist and model (d. 1931). Life path number 5
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)