The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. December 17 is the 351st day of 2019 and there are 14 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 51st Tuesday this year.
Famous Dec 17 birthday celebrants include Eddie Kendricks, Rosemary Martin, Jeremy McKinnon, Patrice Wymore, Sean Patrick Thomas, Dave Madden, Sahara Davenport, Nat Wolff.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 17th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 258 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1239Kujō Yoritsugu, Japanese shogun (d. 1256). Life path number 8
- 1267Emperor Go-Uda of Japan (d. 1324). Life path number 9
- 1556Abdul Rahim Khan-I-Khana, Pakistani-Indian poet (d. 1627). Life path number 1
- 1619Prince Rupert of the Rhine (d. 1682). Life path number 1
- 1632Anthony Wood, English historian and author (d. 1695). Life path number 5
- 1685Thomas Tickell, English poet (d. 1740). Life path number 4
- 1699Charles-Louis Mion, French composer (d. 1775). Life path number 9
- 1706Émilie du Châtelet, French mathematician and physicist (d. 1749). Life path number 7
- 1734Maria I of Portugal (d. 1816). Life path number 8
- 1749Domenico Cimarosa, Italian composer and educator (d. 1801). Life path number 5
- 1778Humphry Davy, English chemist and physicist (d. 1829). Life path number 7
- 1785Dorothea Lieven, Russian wife of Christopher Lieven (d. 1857). Life path number 5
- 1796Thomas Chandler Haliburton, Canadian judge and politician (d. 1865). Life path number 7
- 1797Joseph Henry, American physicist and engineer (d. 1878). Life path number 8
- 1807John Greenleaf Whittier, American poet and activist (d. 1892). Life path number 9
- 1812Vilhelm Petersen, Danish painter (d. 1880). Life path number 5
- 1827Alexander Wassilko von Serecki, Austrian lawyer and politician (d. 1893). Life path number 2
- 1830Jules de Goncourt, French author and critic (d. 1870). Life path number 5
- 1835Alexander Emanuel Agassiz, Swiss-American ichthyologist and engineer (d. 1910). Life path number 1
- 1840Nozu Michitsura, Japanese field marshal and leading figure in the Imperial Japanese Army (d. 1908). Life path number 6
- 1842Sophus Lie, Norwegian mathematician and academic (d. 1899). Life path number 8
- 1847Émile Faguet, French author and critic (d. 1916). Life path number 4
- 1853Pierre Paul Émile Roux, French physician, co-founded the Pasteur Institute (d. 1933). Life path number 1
- 1859Paul César Helleu, French painter and illustrator (d. 1927). Life path number 7
- 1866Kazys Grinius, Lithuanian politician, 3rd President of Lithuania (d. 1950). Life path number 5
- 1866Konrad Stäheli, Swiss target shooter (d. 1931). Life path number 5
- 1873Ford Madox Ford, English-French author, poet, and critic (d. 1939). Life path number 3
- 1874William Lyon Mackenzie King, Canadian economist and politician, 10th Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1950). Life path number 4
- 1881Aubrey Faulkner, South African-English cricketer and coach (d. 1930). Life path number 2
- 1887Josef Lada, Czech painter and illustrator (d. 1957). Life path number 8
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!