The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. December 18 is the 352nd day of 2021 and there are 13 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 51st Saturday this year.
Famous Dec 18 birthday celebrants include Lonnie Brooks, Fawna MacLaren, Joseph Grimaldi, Ossie Davis, Katie Holmes, Ashley Slanina-Davies, Rosemary Leach, Natalie Gal.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 18th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 219 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1507Ōuchi Yoshitaka, Japanese daimyo (d. 1551). Life path number 7
- 1602Simonds d'Ewes, English historian and politician (d. 1650). Life path number 3
- 1610Charles du Fresne, sieur du Cange, French philologist and historian (d. 1688). Life path number 2
- 1620Heinrich Roth, German missionary and scholar (d. 1668). Life path number 3
- 1626Christina, Queen of Sweden (d. 1689). Life path number 9
- 1660Countess Johanna Magdalene of Hanau-Lichtenberg (d. 1715). Life path number 7
- 1661Christopher Polhem, Swedish physicist and inventor (d. 1751). Life path number 8
- 1662James Douglas, 2nd Duke of Queensberry, Scottish colonel and politician, Secretary of State for Scotland (d. 1711). Life path number 9
- 1707Charles Wesley, English missionary and composer (d. 1788). Life path number 9
- 1725Johann Salomo Semler, German historian and theologian (d. 1791). Life path number 9
- 1734Jean-Baptiste Rey, French conductor and composer (d. 1810). Life path number 9
- 1778Joseph Grimaldi, English actor and dancer (d. 1837). Life path number 8
- 1825Charles Griffin, American general (d. 1876). Life path number 1
- 1825John S. Harris, American surveyor and politician (d. 1906). Life path number 1
- 1835Lyman Abbott, American minister, theologian, and author (d. 1922). Life path number 2
- 1847Augusta Holmès, French pianist and composer (d. 1903). Life path number 5
- 1849Henrietta Edwards, Canadian activist and author (d. 1931). Life path number 7
- 1851Graciano López Jaena, Filipino journalist (d. 1896). Life path number 9
- 1856J. J. Thomson, English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1940). Life path number 5
- 1860Edward MacDowell, American pianist and composer (d. 1908). Life path number 9
- 1861Lionel Monckton, English composer and critic (d. 1924). Life path number 1
- 1863Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria (d. 1914). Life path number 3
- 1867Foxhall P. Keene, American polo player and horse breeder (d. 1941). Life path number 7
- 1869Edward Willis Redfield, American painter (d. 1965). Life path number 9
- 1870Saki, Burmese-English author and playwright (d. 1916). Life path number 1
- 1873Francis Burton Harrison, American general and politician, 6th Governor-General of the Philippines (d. 1957). Life path number 4
- 1875Matt McGrath, Irish-American hammer thrower (d. 1941). Life path number 6
- 1878Joseph Stalin, Georgian-Russian marshal and politician, 4th Premier of the Soviet Union (d. 1953). Life path number 9
- 1879Paul Klee, Swiss-German painter and educator (d. 1940). Life path number 1
- 1882Richard Maury, American-Argentinian engineer, designed the Salta–Antofagasta railway (d. 1950). Life path number 4
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!