The zodiac sign of a person born on December 31 is Capricorn ♑.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 31st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 227 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 695Muhammad bin Qasim, Syrian general (d. 715). Life path number 9
- 1378Pope Callixtus III (d. 1458). Life path number 8
- 1491Jacques Cartier, French navigator and explorer (d. 1557). Life path number 4
- 1493Eleonora Gonzaga, Italian noble and Duchess of Urbino (d. 1570). Life path number 6
- 1514Andreas Vesalius, Belgian anatomist, physician, and author (d. 1564). Life path number 9
- 1552Simon Forman, English occultist and astrologer (d. 1611). Life path number 11
- 1572Emperor Go-Yōzei of Japan, (d. 1617). Life path number 4
- 1585Gonzalo Fernández de Córdoba, Spanish general and politician, 24th Governor of the Duchy of Milan (d. 1645). Life path number 8
- 1668Herman Boerhaave, Dutch botanist and physician (d. 1738). Life path number 1
- 1714Arima Yoriyuki, Japanese mathematician and educator (d. 1783). Life path number 11
- 1720Charles Edward Stuart, Jacobite pretender to the thrones of England, Scotland, and Ireland (d. 1788). Life path number 8
- 1738Charles Cornwallis, 1st Marquess Cornwallis, English general and politician, 3rd Governor-General of India (d. 1805). Life path number 8
- 1741Gottfried August Bürger, German poet and academic (d. 1794). Life path number 11
- 1741Princess Isabella of Parma (d. 1763). Life path number 11
- 1763Pierre-Charles Villeneuve, French admiral (d. 1806). Life path number 6
- 1776Johann Spurzheim, German-American physician and phrenologist (d. 1832). Life path number 1
- 1790Antonie Adamberger, Austrian actress (d. 1867). Life path number 6
- 1798Friedrich Robert Faehlmann, Estonian physician, philologist, and academic (d. 1850). Life path number 5
- 1805Marie d'Agoult, German-French historian and author (d. 1876). Life path number 3
- 1815George Meade, American general and engineer (d. 1872). Life path number 4
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)