The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as element. December 31 is the 366th day of 2020 and this is the last day of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 53rd Thursday this year.
Famous Dec 31 birthday celebrants include Michael Hedges, James Remar, Taylor Mead, Danny McNamara, Rex Allen, The Rocket Summer, Evelyn Knight, Bebe Neuwirth.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 31st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 227 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 695Muhammad bin Qasim, Syrian general (d. 715). Life path number 9
- 1378Pope Callixtus III (d. 1458). Life path number 8
- 1491Jacques Cartier, French navigator and explorer (d. 1557). Life path number 4
- 1493Eleonora Gonzaga, Italian noble and Duchess of Urbino (d. 1570). Life path number 6
- 1514Andreas Vesalius, Belgian anatomist, physician, and author (d. 1564). Life path number 9
- 1552Simon Forman, English occultist and astrologer (d. 1611). Life path number 11
- 1572Emperor Go-Yōzei of Japan, (d. 1617). Life path number 4
- 1585Gonzalo Fernández de Córdoba, Spanish general and politician, 24th Governor of the Duchy of Milan (d. 1645). Life path number 8
- 1668Herman Boerhaave, Dutch botanist and physician (d. 1738). Life path number 1
- 1714Arima Yoriyuki, Japanese mathematician and educator (d. 1783). Life path number 11
- 1720Charles Edward Stuart, Jacobite pretender to the thrones of England, Scotland, and Ireland (d. 1788). Life path number 8
- 1738Charles Cornwallis, 1st Marquess Cornwallis, English general and politician, 3rd Governor-General of India (d. 1805). Life path number 8
- 1741Gottfried August Bürger, German poet and academic (d. 1794). Life path number 11
- 1741Princess Isabella of Parma (d. 1763). Life path number 11
- 1763Pierre-Charles Villeneuve, French admiral (d. 1806). Life path number 6
- 1776Johann Spurzheim, German-American physician and phrenologist (d. 1832). Life path number 1
- 1790Antonie Adamberger, Austrian actress (d. 1867). Life path number 6
- 1798Friedrich Robert Faehlmann, Estonian physician, philologist, and academic (d. 1850). Life path number 5
- 1805Marie d'Agoult, German-French historian and author (d. 1876). Life path number 3
- 1815George Meade, American general and engineer (d. 1872). Life path number 4
- 1830Isma'il Pasha, Egyptian politician (d. 1895). Life path number 1
- 1830Alexander Smith, Scottish poet and critic (d. 1867). Life path number 1
- 1851Henry Carter Adams, American economist and academic (d. 1921). Life path number 4
- 1855Giovanni Pascoli, Italian poet and scholar (d. 1912). Life path number 8
- 1857King Kelly, American baseball player and manager (d. 1894). Life path number 1
- 1860Joseph S. Cullinan, American businessman, co-founded Texaco (d. 1937). Life path number 4
- 1864Robert Grant Aitken, American astronomer and academic (d. 1951). Life path number 8
- 1869Henri Matisse, French painter and sculptor (d. 1954). Life path number 4
- 1872Fred Marriott, American racing driver (d. 1956). Life path number 7
- 1873Konstantin Konik, Estonian surgeon and politician, 19th Estonian Minister of Education (d. 1936). Life path number 8
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!