The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as element. December 22 is the 356th day of 2021 and there are 9 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 51st Wednesday this year.
Famous Dec 22 birthday celebrants include Ralph Fiennes, Robin Gibb, Peggy Ashcroft, Heather Donahue, Meghan Trainor, Ruth Roman, Luther Campbell, Lil Green.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 22nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 208 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 244Diocletian, Roman emperor (d. 311). Life path number 8
- 1095Roger II of Sicily (d. 1154). Life path number 4
- 1178Emperor Antoku of Japan (d. 1185). Life path number 6
- 1546Kuroda Yoshitaka, Japanese daimyo (d. 1604). Life path number 5
- 1550Cesare Cremonini, Italian philosopher and author (d. 1631). Life path number 9
- 1639Jean Racine, French poet and playwright (d. 1699). Life path number 8
- 1666Guru Gobind Singh, Indian guru and poet (d. 1708). Life path number 8
- 1694Hermann Samuel Reimarus, German philosopher and academic (d. 1768). Life path number 9
- 1696James Oglethorpe, English general and politician, 1st Colonial Governor of Georgia (d. 1785). Life path number 11
- 1723Carl Friedrich Abel, German viol player and composer (d. 1787). Life path number 11
- 1765Johann Friedrich Pfaff, German mathematician and academic (d. 1825). Life path number 8
- 1805John Obadiah Westwood, English entomologist and archaeologist (d. 1893). Life path number 3
- 1807Johan Sebastian Welhaven, Norwegian author, poet, and critic (d. 1873). Life path number 5
- 1819Franz Abt, German composer and conductor (d. 1870). Life path number 8
- 1819Pierre Ossian Bonnet, French mathematician and academic (d. 1892). Life path number 8
- 1839John Nevil Maskelyne, English stage magician (d. 1917). Life path number 1
- 1853Teresa Carreño, Venezuelan-American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1917). Life path number 6
- 1853Evgraf Fedorov, Russian mathematician, crystallographer, and mineralogist (d. 1919). Life path number 6
- 1853Sarada Devi, Indian mystic and philosopher (d. 1920). Life path number 6
- 1856Frank B. Kellogg, American lawyer and politician, 45th United States Secretary of State, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1937). Life path number 9
- 1858Giacomo Puccini, Italian composer (d. 1924). Life path number 11
- 1862Connie Mack, American baseball player and manager (d. 1956). Life path number 6
- 1865Charles Sands, American golfer and tennis player (d. 1945). Life path number 9
- 1868Jaan Tõnisson, Estonian journalist, lawyer, and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Estonia (d. 1941?). Life path number 3
- 1869Dmitri Egorov, Russian mathematician and academic (d. 1931). Life path number 4
- 1869Edwin Arlington Robinson, American poet and playwright (d. 1935). Life path number 4
- 1872Camille Guérin, French veterinarian and bacteriologist (d. 1961). Life path number 7
- 1874Franz Schmidt, Austrian cellist, pianist, and composer (d. 1939). Life path number 9
- 1876Filippo Tommaso Marinetti, Egyptian-Italian poet and composer (d. 1944). Life path number 11
- 1878Myer Prinstein, Polish-American jumper (d. 1925). Life path number 4
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!