The zodiac sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 22nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 208 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 244Diocletian, Roman emperor (d. 311). Life path number 8
- 1095Roger II of Sicily (d. 1154). Life path number 4
- 1178Emperor Antoku of Japan (d. 1185). Life path number 6
- 1546Kuroda Yoshitaka, Japanese daimyo (d. 1604). Life path number 5
- 1550Cesare Cremonini, Italian philosopher and author (d. 1631). Life path number 9
- 1639Jean Racine, French poet and playwright (d. 1699). Life path number 8
- 1666Guru Gobind Singh, Indian guru and poet (d. 1708). Life path number 8
- 1694Hermann Samuel Reimarus, German philosopher and academic (d. 1768). Life path number 9
- 1696James Oglethorpe, English general and politician, 1st Colonial Governor of Georgia (d. 1785). Life path number 11
- 1723Carl Friedrich Abel, German viol player and composer (d. 1787). Life path number 11
- 1765Johann Friedrich Pfaff, German mathematician and academic (d. 1825). Life path number 8
- 1805John Obadiah Westwood, English entomologist and archaeologist (d. 1893). Life path number 3
- 1807Johan Sebastian Welhaven, Norwegian author, poet, and critic (d. 1873). Life path number 5
- 1819Franz Abt, German composer and conductor (d. 1870). Life path number 8
- 1819Pierre Ossian Bonnet, French mathematician and academic (d. 1892). Life path number 8
- 1839John Nevil Maskelyne, English stage magician (d. 1917). Life path number 1
- 1853Teresa Carreño, Venezuelan-American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1917). Life path number 6
- 1853Evgraf Fedorov, Russian mathematician, crystallographer, and mineralogist (d. 1919). Life path number 6
- 1853Sarada Devi, Indian mystic and philosopher (d. 1920). Life path number 6
- 1856Frank B. Kellogg, American lawyer and politician, 45th United States Secretary of State, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1937). Life path number 9
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!