The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. December 20 is the 354th day of 2022 and there are 11 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 51st Tuesday this year.
Famous Dec 20 birthday celebrants include Peter Criss, Mike Watt, Anita Ward, Billy Bragg, Mike Keneally, Audrey Totter, Charlie Callas, Stevie Wright.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 20th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 213 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1494Oronce Finé, French mathematician and cartographer (d. 1555). Life path number 5
- 1537John III of Sweden (d. 1592). Life path number 3
- 1626Veit Ludwig von Seckendorff, German scholar and politician (d. 1692). Life path number 11
- 1641Urban Hjärne, Swedish chemist, geologist, and physician (d. 1724). Life path number 8
- 1717Charles Gravier, comte de Vergennes, French politician and diplomat, French Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1787). Life path number 3
- 1740Arthur Lee, American physician and diplomat (d. 1792). Life path number 8
- 1786Pietro Raimondi, Italian composer (d. 1853). Life path number 9
- 1792Nicolas Toussaint Charlet, French painter (d. 1845). Life path number 6
- 1833Samuel Mudd, American physician (d. 1883). Life path number 11
- 1838Edwin Abbott Abbott, English theologian, author, and educator (d. 1926). Life path number 7
- 1841Ferdinand Buisson, French academic and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1932). Life path number 1
- 1860Dan Leno, English actor (d. 1904). Life path number 11
- 1861Ferdinand Bonn, German actor (d. 1933). Life path number 3
- 1861Ivana Kobilca, Slovenian painter (d. 1926). Life path number 3
- 1865Elsie de Wolfe, American actress and interior decorator (d. 1950). Life path number 7
- 1868Harvey Samuel Firestone, American businessman, founded the Firestone Tire and Rubber Company (d. 1938). Life path number 1
- 1869Charley Grapewin, American actor and singer (d. 1956). Life path number 11
- 1873Kan'ichi Asakawa, Japanese historian, author, and academic (d. 1948). Life path number 6
- 1873Mehmet Akif Ersoy, Turkish poet, academic, and politician (d. 1936). Life path number 6
- 1874Frederick Steep, Canadian soccer player (d. 1956). Life path number 7
- 1881Branch Rickey, American baseball player and manager (d. 1965). Life path number 5
- 1886Hazel Hotchkiss Wightman, American tennis player (d. 1974). Life path number 1
- 1888Yitzhak Baer, German-Israeli historian and academic (d. 1980). Life path number 3
- 1888Fred Merkle, American baseball player and manager (d. 1958). Life path number 3
- 1890Yvonne Arnaud, French actress and singer (d. 1958). Life path number 5
- 1890Jaroslav Heyrovský, Czech chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1967). Life path number 5
- 1891Erik Almlöf, Swedish triple jumper (d. 1971). Life path number 6
- 1893Piero Campelli, Italian footballer (d. 1946). Life path number 8
- 1894Robert Menzies, Australian lawyer and politician, 12th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1978). Life path number 9
- 1898Konstantinos Dovas, Greek general and politician, 156th Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1973). Life path number 4
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!